• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zibdas

not bad
...when your teacher reminds you of a Pokemon, it's Sawk, and I really wish I could show you all who I'm talking about.

My teacher eminds me of Munchlax. He's short and eats a lot.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
when you're doing a monotype challenge in ruby with bug types, and beat maxie, while posting said achievement on this thread.

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
When you avoid conversations about Pokemon because if you get started you'll have to explain all of everything from EVs to Type Advantages to Weather that has to do with Pokemon and you have better things to do with your time (EV that Scraggy, for example).

So very guilty.

Unpredictable-Strategist

Unorthodox Trainer
When you get extremely excited whenever someone asks you what EVs are.

Zuzu14

buttd
When you ramble on to your friends about your latest Pokemon and it's strengths and realise after a long time that they're not listening anymore.

Zibdas

not bad
When you ramble on to your friends about your latest Pokemon and it's strengths and realise after a long time that they're not listening anymore.

I ramble on about pokemon to Mr. Trouser. Everyone else leaves.

(Mr. Trouser is a fake, 6 inch Christmas tree I got when I was 3)

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!

Yang_Wolf

A Foongus Amoongus!
If you babble to your family and friends about how Pokemon Hunter J died. Your family and friends don't like Pokemon.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
^ Almost everyone does that, but besides that has anyone called me out how I end my sentences miju? I think that counts miju xD

Asterveil

Go figure.
Haha I lol'd at a lot of these... Anywho,
~ You mono-type a pokemon game because you're bored with just playing through it
~ Know what EVs are
~ Watch the anime
~ Read the manga
~ Have one friend where you can just discuss pokemon with 24/7
~ Know every pokemon's cry
~ Know all of the pokemon's names
~ Claim a pokemon
~ Draw pokemon characters for fun
I'm here all week haha :p

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
Come to think of it I don't really see you anywhere else,miju o.o