• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shotdown911

Pokemon Dealer
When you're here instead of hanging with friends.

When you try to think of random reasons for someone to be obsessed with pokemon, so you don't seem crazy.

Zibdas

not bad
When you're here instead of hanging with friends.

What friends? /obsession

When you buy three of the same game(third version) an dplay them all simultaneously.

Guilty for Emerald.

You know you're obsessed with pokemon when.............um.............uhh...........

............wait I'll think of something.....................

when you see a bird, and shout "Wild PIDGEY appeared!"

When you think I'm really an Elekid who can use the internet.

Maybe I am, and maybe I'm not.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
You have the most here...miju

When you believe you have your own move set.

SonicBlazePlatinum

Sonic the Hedgehog
-When you liek Torchicz more than Mudkipz
-When you like the Pokemon trainers use so much you wanna write them down since you've started playing Ruby and Sapphire
-When you do the same thing above but with Pokemon ROM Hacks
-Having a schedule when you're gonna play a certain Pokemon game for a week
-When a Pokemon's name, especially your favorite Pokemon, like Blaziken is in your username
-When you've joined more than one Pokemon forum
-Looking for Pokemon games on TVTropes on the next Pokemon game your gonna play or watch
-Being prepared somewhat for the next Pokemon game, which you think is a RS Remake, or Pokemon BW's third version
-You share the name with a character in Pokemon... I think! (the male hero in GSC/HGSS)

Yeah...

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
When you say Swellow when you think you saw a swallow, Starly instead of starling, or Pidgey instead of pigeon.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Or when you take a picture of a Yellow Karp (like me).

Status
Not open for further replies.