• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you try to guess Slyveon's typing and end up in a half hour conversation over the Slowpoke evolution line.

Zephraxe

When you have played Pokemon for as long as you can remember. (Literally.)
And can name every Pokemon by name, generation, and type just by seeing a picture of it.

Last edited:

Everlasting

Everything stays.
When everytime you see something on TV or on other video games you make a reference to Pokémon.
When you mimic the scream/cry of a Pokémon in real life that you heard in the anime.
When you imagine moves for a character that has no rapport to Pokémon.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
when you hug your pokedolls and pretend their real, when you get excited over brand new ones, when you named your cat after Pikachu and a previous one after Mew, when your proud to say how many years you've been into it, when you play the orgianal theme and imagion all the gens folded into it, when you can play both new and old games with the same amont of love, respect and honor for them...and last...when you cry for the mystery dungion games at the end

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
When you start calling skykanders pokemon. Done many times. When you can also name all of the pokemon that exist. Yes, I know them all through tv watching and game playing. When someone asks me a animal that starts that a letter I name a pokemon/

Last edited:

TanBun

I'm back :3
when you smuggle your ds into school and play on it at your Dutch lessons
every time you have to buy a leek, quacking like a farfetch'd

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I have two Finneon plushies and just commissioned an extra-cuddly plush Regigigas. Obsessed? I think so

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
1 - Mine is actually the pidgey phone call from the 2nd Episode, wanted it ever since I saw the first episode and just got it about 3 months ago for my new phone.
2 - I don't have poke-shirts, but I've made 4 bowls... I think 4... my Kecleon one, my Water one, and my Mewtwo Bear one.. so that is only three, though I'm going to do a Fire one (with Arcanine and Torkoal) and Penguin one. I have also made Apotacary Jars with "Teams" on them.
3,4,5,7,- Havn't done that.
6 - I've seen them all.. and own 6 :)
8 - What's a Zanate? Oh, I've done something like that. I was driving the golfcart across campus and a seagull flew over. I exclaimed to my self, "Oh look at the pretty Wingull" I started laughing because I did that.
9 - (I'll get to that at the bottom)
10 - Huh?

when.... You did a countdown on facebook to the release time of HG and SS.
when... You compare your friends personalities to pokemon AS WELL AS compare our lives to the pokemon base of leveling up, evolution, and moves learned.

:) I'm a totodile who can't decide if it should evolve or not, while I have another friend that is a Prinplup but wants to evolve but hasn't made it yet, and a Third that is a Espeon that knows all the strongest moves, but just isn't level 100 yet. :)
You possibly might be kinda mad :)

xDWarrior

When you spend money on the Pikachu 3DS XL even though you already have a 3DS... yes I did and it was so worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.