• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1B2

Forecaster
You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when... you've tried to logically reason why dark moves are super effective against ghost and psychic pokemon.

Last edited:

Burakoru

Belly Slide
You know you're obsessed with pokemon when you try to logically figure out how Bug and Fighting beat Dark.

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
You know you're obsessed with pokemon when you decide on a moveset for your dog.

Casper @Thick bone
Naughty nature
Ability: Gluttony
-lick
-bite
-rest
-yawn

Thablob used Tickle!
Its super effective!
Casper used Yawn!
Thablobs attack rose!

Skull-Kid

You know you're obsessed with pokemon when you try to logically figure out how Bug and Fighting beat Dark.

Bugs are most active at night therefore most adept at fighting in the "dark". As for Fighting, think Superhero vs Supervillain. You "fight"(Fighting) against "evil"(Dark).

You know you're obsessed with Pokemon when you make a post like this.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
You know you're obsessed when you own a copy of every version from gen 4 through gen 5.

<guilty>

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
You know you are obsessed when you think every spider you come across is Spinarak, Ariados, Joltik, or Joltik's evolved form. Oh, and btw, can I join this Teehee Bashers group?

Burakoru

Belly Slide
You know you're obsessed with pokemon when you try to figure out all pokemon's reasons for american names.
Dialga DIAL like Sun Dial, which was used to tell time before clocks were around.

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
You know you're obsessed with pokemon when you reach the Denial stage and create a group JUST to troll a Pokemon forum. *laughs at Teehee noobs*

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
Aw well, hopefully SPPF staff will just IP ban every computer in the world until they go home and play outside. Keep up the good work mods, I havent seen a Teehee for ages! Theyre saddos and they lost too.

You know your obsessed with pokemon when you call yourself a Serebii Defender in the face of noob attackers.

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
I can read unown, its sort of sad... But its really easy...

;201-l;;201-i;;201-k;;201-e; - ;201-t;;201-h;;201-i;;201-s; - ;201-p;;201-r;;201-e;;201-t;;201-t;;201-y; - ;201-e;;201-a;;201-s;;201-y; - ;201-r;;201-i;;201-g;;201-h;;201-t;;201-?;

Last edited:

Weavile22

Imma be
.....when you have dreams about a shiny chandelure (i'm guilty)

Whimsicott

You know you're obsessed when you think cereal's Pokemon food...
Whole Wheat, hell yeh!

Status
Not open for further replies.