• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litwickgang

litwick ninja
when you make them out of legos

Not So Typical

Whishcash of Serebii
I rofl'd.
when your playing yugioh and special summon "Dark magician! LVL X!"

Better:

When you sent out your Reshiram you shout at the top of your voice: "Clustering stars becomes one, as new bonds will illuminate the future! Become the path its light shines upon! Limit Over Accel Synchro! The Light of Evolution, Shooting Quasar Dragon!!!"

300px-ShootingQuasarDragonMG03-JP-UR.jpg

See the resemblence?

Derp

[Something funny]
When you know a bunch of music from the Pokemon videogames on guitar.(Guilty)

Autis-misc

Abridger
Better:

When you sent out your Reshiram you shout at the top of your voice: "Clustering stars becomes one, as new bonds will illuminate the future! Become the path its light shines upon! Limit Over Accel Synchro! The Light of Evolution, Shooting Quasar Dragon!!!"

300px-ShootingQuasarDragonMG03-JP-UR.jpg

See the resemblence?

lol, is that from ZeXaL? cuz its in japanese and i can't read the description o_O

When the first thing that pops into your mind while your hungry is "I want a Poffin."

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
when you compare how big something was or what it looked like in comparison to a pokemon

Guilty! When you begin wondering who Ash loves the most, then be having Dreams and Day dreams to try and answer this (guilty), or mistake your cat as a Meowth(Not guilty)

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Fantasies of May, Misty, Iris, and Dawn fighting over Ash, then the winner drags Ash into the tree line....

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
When you attempt to make an personal bot with a super intelegent AI to make May on your computer. (Damn, I WISH I was guilty of that. -.-)

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
When you attempt to make an personal bot with a super intelegent AI to make May on your computer. (Damn, I WISH I was guilty of that. -.-)

Dawn's better! Obsessed when you want at least one of the girls from Pokemon to be your real-life girlfriend. Guilty! And van you figure out?

kusari

Raptastic
lol, is that from ZeXaL? cuz its in japanese and i can't read the description o_O
Nope. Yusei used it in the final battle with Z-ONE.

Zibdas

not bad
YKYOWP when you write in this thread. More than once. EVERY DAY.

pokemaster001

When, since yesterday, you logged at least an hour and a half on the DW, got like 17 Pokemon both days but could only bring one back, got all 15 trainer tokens for the week trying to get that damned Eeveelution because you suck at the game, but would get all 15 trainer tokens anyway for the stuff, beat the entire Pokemon TCG Challenge, one deck for each cup, and finished it off with more random online battles.
Guess who's guilty of this *raises hand*

also:
Fantasies of May, Misty, Iris, and Dawn fighting over Ash, then the winner drags Ash into the tree line...
uh...was Ash willing? the way you worded it made it seem a lot like rape...and that's just f***ed up, not obsessed.

Derp

[Something funny]
When some one herd you say "Dragonite use Outrage" in your sleep.

LeCielNousAide

- when you yell at people who tell you a Pokemon you like is weak (in my case, Emolga and Cinccino) because you believe all Pokemon can be strong (except for Magikarp)
- when the background on your computer is your Pokemon team from Black version in the form of their Pokedex entries
- when you're not playing Pokemon you are looking up something about it
- when you see a chipmunk running outside you say "omg it's a wild Patrat! Pokeball go!"
- when people ask if you ever do your schoolwork (since I go to college) you respond with "I'm working to become the world's best Pokemon trainer that's more important"

yep, I am so guilty of all of these except the last one....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.