• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Dragon_Master~

The Next Legend
You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when...

The title says it all really.

1. Every night before bed you say "saving do not turn off"

Indragon

Back in the USSR
^Just out of curiosity, do you do that o_O

When you waste half the day at sppf?

Technically, the list is infinite.

Mudkipz_Lover

Snivy & Mudkips Rule
You know you're obsessed with Pokemon when you yell out, "GO, ODDISH!" or whatever the Pokemon is.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when you make a "You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when..." thread.

Luxrayess

Sound(?) asleep...
You know you're obsessed with Pokemon when...

-You catergorize sports teams by the Smogon tiers.
-You have a shrine dedicated exclusively to your favorite Pokemon somewhere in your house.
-You use the abbreviation "IV" in a non-medical context.
-You laugh everytime someone utters the phrase "I herd u liek mudkipz."
-the last ten pieces of literature you read were Pokemon fan-comics.

Last edited:

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
when you think it's big and clever to post in threads like this, claiming blatent lies that make you seem like someone who has no concept of reality and cannot, or worse choose not to differ between it and a game ultimately aimed a young children.

I hate these types of threads. Can you tell?

JoeMamaInk

future Pkmn Mazter!

1.you join this website
2.the idea of using the pokewalker to play pokemon even during school or work hours excites you
3.you use your breaks or study halls to go to the bathroom and play pokemon.
4. you and your best friend get together every weekend to play it
5.you liek mudkipz
6. you have six craft macaroni and cheese boxes containing the speaceal pokemon mac and cheese each with a different box art
7.you have pokemon pillows
8. at the end of your bed is a giant stuffed pikachu bigger than your torso.
9. you have at one point... collected em' all

10. and ten, you pre-ordered both soul silver, heart gold, the guide, and the soulsilver heartgold ds pack that contains the carrying case the styles's and the cleanning cloth, you asked if you could have one of the gamestop posters, and you never took the two figures you got for pre ordering it out of its box

When you join this forum
When you do anything you can to be on this forum
When you get incredibly angry and smash your DS because of losing a battle
When you get incredibly angry and smash your DS because you couldn't catch a pokemon.
When you compare pets to pokemon that look like them
When you fangasm over a new generation of pokemon
When you fangasm over the announcement of certain anime episodes (such as the team galactic finale back in November)

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
another of these...shouldnt this be in pokepolls? or we are going to abuse to get post count?...anyhow...

1.-When your ringtone for incoming calls is pokemon dp - battle champion, or mt pyre reorchestrated.
2.-You bought at least 2 shirts to pokemon related themes, and worse you printed 6...(sue me if you can).
3.-When you got the idea of making a club dedicated to pokemon games in your collegue and it actually got accepted by the dean but failed to get enough money to rent a convention room rented.
4.-Completing at least one pokedex.
5.-Have a pokemon sticker in your tool kit.
6.-U watched at least 8 pokemon related movies.
7.-Comparing things to smogon tiers...Example...omg that car is ubber...and stuff like that.
8.-Hanging out with your friends...a random zanate stops by and squeaks...u literally scream omg a wild starly!!!...and your friend replies...its shinny...
9.-Naming at least one pet with a pokemon species...(i named my guppy magikarp...how original is that?)
10.-Speaking out your mind whitout guilt that you are a pokemon fan...

Guilty of all charges.

Last edited:

Mudkipz_Lover

Snivy & Mudkips Rule

...when you wait in line outside the game store for the newest Pokemon game. For 6 hours.
...when your room is decorated with Pokemon stuff
...when you sing along with the theme song on the anime.
...when you bought 1 of every Pokemon game in the world.

dancing_totodile

Breeder Contestant
another of these...shouldnt this be in pokepolls? or we are going to abuse to get post count?...anyhow...

1.-When your ringtone for incoming calls is pokemon dp - battle champion, or mt pyre reorchestrated.
2.-You bought at least 2 shirts to pokemon related themes, and worse you printed 6...(sue me if you can).
3.-When you got the idea of making a club dedicated to pokemon games in your collegue and it actually got accepted by the dean but failed to get enough money to rent a convention room rented.
4.-Completing at least one pokedex.
5.-Have a pokemon sticker in your tool kit.
6.-U watched at least 8 pokemon related movies.
7.-Comparing things to smogon tiers...Example...omg that car is ubber...and stuff like that.
8.-Hanging out with your friends...a random zanate stops by and squeaks...u literally scream omg a wild starly!!!...and your friend replies...its shinny...
9.-Naming at least one pet with a pokemon species...(i named my guppy magikarp...how original is that?)
10.-Speaking out your mind whitout guilt that you are a pokemon fan...

Guilty of all charges.

1 - Mine is actually the pidgey phone call from the 2nd Episode, wanted it ever since I saw the first episode and just got it about 3 months ago for my new phone.
2 - I don't have poke-shirts, but I've made 4 bowls... I think 4... my Kecleon one, my Water one, and my Mewtwo Bear one.. so that is only three, though I'm going to do a Fire one (with Arcanine and Torkoal) and Penguin one. I have also made Apotacary Jars with "Teams" on them.
3,4,5,7,- Havn't done that.
6 - I've seen them all.. and own 6 :)
8 - What's a Zanate? Oh, I've done something like that. I was driving the golfcart across campus and a seagull flew over. I exclaimed to my self, "Oh look at the pretty Wingull" I started laughing because I did that.
9 - (I'll get to that at the bottom)
10 - Huh?

when.... You did a countdown on facebook to the release time of HG and SS.
when... You compare your friends personalities to pokemon AS WELL AS compare our lives to the pokemon base of leveling up, evolution, and moves learned.

:) I'm a totodile who can't decide if it should evolve or not, while I have another friend that is a Prinplup but wants to evolve but hasn't made it yet, and a Third that is a Espeon that knows all the strongest moves, but just isn't level 100 yet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.