• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAwesome

<Insert brain here>
When every night before you go to bed, you say Good Night to your pokemon.
Good night, Paradigm. Good night, Ridge. etc

erebus

*when you see other sci-fi + fantasy monsters/creachers and think “that would make a cool pokemon with a bit of a makeover. I wonder what type it would be…” (I do this with Neopets, digimon, ect.)
*when you try to apply real life science to the more outlandish pokemon world aspects, and try to justify to yourself that it could potentially be real (if you tweaked real world physics- just a little). E.g, pokemon eggs; pokemon could lay small Chicken-egg sized eggs so that pregnancy + birth (laying the egg) wouldn’t affect the trainers ability to use that pokemon in battle. The egg itself could then grow on its own until it’s finally ready to hatch.

NES

Flip me to the side!
*Shaking your head in disappointment* when you see children playing Bakugan on DS (is there even such game?) instead of HeartGold

Oh my god the HORROR! I don't even know what Bakugan is, but that is blasphemous.

Necsis

Shadow Breaker
When you read all 8 pages of this thread then sign up, just to post in it...

Indragon

Back in the USSR
^Wise choice to spend the cash on SS =)

But all the main series Pokemon games are pretty much a must-have for any gamer, they're that good as RPGs.

No. 1 Machop Fan

*When you're ready to kill the Pokemon company because they haven't made a plush version of your favorite Pokemon (And they better make a Weezing plush if they don't want to hear from me!)

Maybe you could make one yourself. That's what I do. *gets a forumful of strange looks*

You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when you pester the Pokémon Company International to include your country in a World Championship.

Suicunerider

wave requiem
When your co-workers accurately predict that you will be wearing your pokewalker next time they see you. (Totally me!)

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
You know you're obsessed with Pokemon when you can name the entire staff in charge of pokemon (including scruffy the janitor).

Emerald 2006

You know you're obsessed with Pokemon when, on a beautiful day, you get excited to go for a walk. Not because of the gorgeous springtime weather, but because of the Pokewalker.

WAY Guilty on that one,
but I enjoyed the nice, Springtime weather, too. :D
Will likely to continue to do it, into the summer, and beyond.

Dark Eevee

You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when...

When ever you go hiking you hope that you'll come across a wild pokemon.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Start to Cosplay! (I hell wanna give that a go!) For example, I wanted to look for a Team Rocket costume and a blue wig. Or dress like Red/Ethan/Brendan/Lucas, with a foam pokeball

MrAwesome

<Insert brain here>
I actually dressed up as a team rocket member in 4th grade.

Some dude coincidentally dressed up as Ash. We both saw each other, looked each other in the eyes, took out our Gameboys, and battled. My Charizard obliterated his Ivysaur. I yelled aloud "TEAM ROCKET FINALLY WON!!!!"

Afterwards, me and him never saw each other again.

EDIT: it wwas Halloween. It sounds extremely nerdish if I don't mention that.

Last edited:

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
I actually dressed up as a team rocket member in 4th grade.

Some dude coincidentally dressed up as Ash. We both saw each other, looked each other in the eyes, took out our Gameboys, and battled. My Charizard obliterated his Ivysaur. I yelled aloud "TEAM ROCKET FINALLY WON!!!!"

Afterwards, me and him never saw each other again.

EDIT: it wwas Halloween. It sounds extremely nerdish if I don't mention that.

Lol, I considered doing that for Muck-up day (Yr 12s get to dress up as all sorts of s*** on their last day) I got my James character perfect, all wasted though cause I couldn't find a costume.

Had I gone through with it, I woulda not broken character the entire day. Heck, my friend went as Goku, so why not include Pokemon? I woulda been like "Go Koffing!"

And if I lost to some one in a battle, I would say "Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!" in a sarcastic way.

Last edited:

No. 1 Machop Fan

Lol, I considered doing that for Muck-up day (Yr 12s get to dress up as all sorts of s*** on their last day) I got my James character perfect, all wasted though cause I couldn't find a costume.

Had I gone through with it, I woulda not broken character the entire day. Heck, my friend went as Goku, so why not include Pokemon? I woulda been like "Go Koffing!"

And if I lost to some one in a battle, I would say "Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!" in a sarcastic way.

I actually cosplayed as Ash for our Muck-up Day (which we were forced to call Celebration Day:mad:), complete with Pikachu and Poké Balls!

You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when you bring your games to school and play them during class.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
you know you're obsessed with Pokemon: that when the teacher asks for your homework, you respond "The Growlithe ate it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.