• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetaMarx

I'm that one guy
- You imagine pokemon in real life
- You know all the pokemon cries
- You name your hot wheels car in a science lab Bulbasaur
- You constantly think of pokemon
- You go to all the events
- You have multiple decks of pokemon cards
- You have all the figurines of your pokemon team
- You talk about pokemon everyday
- You collect pokemon plushies
- You've completed your dex legitamently
- You buy pokemon clothes
- You draw pokemon in your math spiral
-you wish the pokemon in your pokewalker was acctually walking with you
- You are on this site constantly

This is all me... and more

barath

-When you loose sleep over anxiety of new Pokemon games being released.
-When you don't pay attention in school because you're thinking of Pokemon.

Yes.. it both happened to me when i was in my high school

Cryptic Blaze

Blinded by the light
actually i do the pokéball Wes throw also... Psychos Unite! xD
Go psychos!

You whistle the bicycle theme while riding your bike
Yes

You know you're obsessed with Pokemon when you can read Unown like it's your first language.
Oh yes

When someone is tased on Cops, you think to yourself, "The crook is paralyzed, he may not attack."
Definitely

When you realize the words "Shiny" and "Legendary" have become nouns.
Yes

You picture an exclamation point going over someone's head when they first make eye contact with you.
Every day

-You spend days SRing for that one shiny pokemon that you really want.
-You use the GB Sounds device in HG/SS all the time because it reminds you of the days of G/S/C.
-You think that when animals touch odd looking stones that they'll transform in a dazzling light.

ArceusBlitz

Hydreigon FTW!!!!!!!
When you go to the Everglades in Florida, you think youre in the safari zone and pretend to throw safari balls at crocodiles (Im gonna catch a Croconaw!!!)

The Thunderbird

Dreams come true
You imagine non Pokemon creatures and other stuff with Pokemon style cries.

You draw all the Pokemon in national dex order at a rate of once per day. I'm working on Gligar right now. I haven't skipped a day of drawing yet.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
You constantly scour the internet for a Weezing plush (do they even make those? I hope they do.)

Um....it's not Weezing, but I found a Koffing on Ebay...um....lemme look for the link, and I'll PM it to you...if you want it. (Not a bad price, either. I wanna say $3 American?)

Oh,

YOU KNOW YOU'RE OBSESSED WHEN:

You look back over your past and imagine how it would have been different if you had your beloved pokes....(So very, very guilty...as a matter of fact, I have a parralell past to this effect....Imagining getting my Hitmontop, Metellus when I was eight, right before I became homeless, living in the car with him and my parents, moving in with my Aunt for those two weeks that my mom and I lived with her (and my snotty little cousins fighting over him, pulling his limbs, and his poor little tail.), moving in with my grandma with him, him sitting beside the mat I slept on in the floor of Grandma's guestroom while I was dying of an allergic reaction to a booster shot I had back then(I was early into my ninth year...what booster do American kids get then?...meh, I'll look in one of my books later...anyway, two weeks elapsed in that 'sick room' but I only remember about fifteen minutes of it.) and sneaking him into the apartment, when we finally got a home of our own, as well as some other not so great times in my past--but of course the 'happy' times, too! My life wasn't always a sob story, and I didn't mean to depress anyone, if I did...)

When you always imagine them there with you. (<-guilty. Honestly, I wouldn't be posting these things if I weren't guilty of them...)

BleH!

;308; Nemmeh ;107;

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
You know you're obsessed with Pokemon when you own every single Pokemon game. I'm semi-guilty, because I have the complete Fourth Generation. Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver.

You know you're obsessed with Pokemon when you make really bad dad-jokes to do with it. Like "How do you get a Pikachu on a bus?-" etc, etc...

Kaiser Phoenix

Brock Impersonater
-When realize you spent nearly a month playing Pearl.
-When you can remember every pokemons type.
-When you start to understand IVs, how they work, and how you can manipulate them.
-When you act in a pokemon parody series on youtube.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
You know you're obsessed when you can name all original 150 in order.
But you're SUPER obsessed if you can name all 493 (i think?) in order.

benknightprime

Master Trainer
You know you obbsessed with pokemon when you..
Catch all the forms of Unknown (guilty)
Have a box full of the same pokemon and its evolution(i had nothing better to do that day)
daydream of pokemon battles while in class (constantly guilty)
when you watch most of the pokemon releases (butterfree's made me sad)

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
You know your obsessed with Pokemon when you...

- Count the posts you make in Serebii to earn your badge

- Cry when you waste your master ball on a Magikarp and then save

- Smash your DS when you can't catch that Pokemon

- Become sad in amines or when your favorite Pokemon faints

In other words 200 posts! ^_^ *reads first point* *cough*

Last edited:

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
....You get mad when each member of your party doesn't get the same amount of playing time against Gym leaders.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
You know you're obsessed when:

You get them things for their birthdays. (<guilty. But I didn't spend any money on them. I've got my hitmonlee's birthday present all ready for his birthday...July 11th. Does he share a birthday with anyone on here? Don't know what to get my 'chan, though.)

When you're happy when you find out you can commute to college so you won't miss your <insert pokemon here>'s birthday. (<-guilty. I was so happy when I realised that I wouldn't be missing my Hitmonchan's birthday. It's October 14th. Happy birth day to him...several months in advance.)

All I got for now...

~Nemmeh ;107;

chuboy

<- It was THIS big!
You now actually think birds are particularly weak against electricity.

You name your pets after Pokemon.

The_Shuppeteer_

I LIEKZ SHUPPETZ
That's awesome that you care so much for your Pokemon, Nemmeh. What did you get your Hitmonlee for its birthday?

Anyway...
You know you're obsessed with Pokemon if you...
Never, ever trade away the first-hatched children of your starter for fear of breaking up the family.
Doodle your favorite Pokemon everywhere if you're bored.
Spend half your allowance on a Duskull plush. AND DON'T REGRET IT. (He's sitting on my desk looking at me right now.)
Ask the nice lady at Specsavers if they can custom-pattern your glasses with the silhouettes of your favorite pokemon.
Read Eragon and constantly picture Sapphira as a Salamence.
When you think the Loch Ness Monster is a Lapras that grew too big.
When your nickname your cat "Shuppet" (She looks exactly like one--weird eyes, gray body and a huge tongue)

Lucario Hero

Defying Gravity
... You feel such an emotional attachment to your original G/S team you catch all of the same Pokemon again and make sure they all get equal time battling and walking behind you. (and same nicknames!)

Status
Not open for further replies.