• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you spend all day breeding with a Ditto and hatching the eggs trying to get a female of the other 'parent'.

Been haching Eevee, Piplup, Turtwing, and Starly eggs All day.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
When instead of other girls, you dream about May or Dawn or Cynthia. (Unfortunately guilty many times)

shiny bagon

<- OH **** YEA!!!!!
when instead of doing work at your job you are battling with your co workers(Guilty.... and it was AWESOME!!!)

~Platinum~

<- Caught it!
Hahaha this thread is hilarious!
Ok then, you know your obsessed with pokemon when:

-Whenever you play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team, before you turn off the power, you visit all of your friend areas and say good night to all of your pokemon. (Guilty)
-You go to get your hair cut and instead ask if you can have your hair styled like a character from pokemon. (Guilty. Curse you gravity! You deny me Flannery's awesome hairstyle!)
-You spend over a hour with a calender, a TV guide, a calculator, and Serebii.net's episode guide figuring out with days your favorite episodes of pokemon are airing on television. (Guilty)
-You have a shiny Gyarados that was NOT caught at the Lake of Rage. (Guilty)
-90% of your google searches are pokemon related. (Guilty)
-You join this forum. (Guilty. Duh.)

Noheart

The Abysswalker
when you have a Pikachu plushie and punch the hell out of it while yelling COMET PUNCH! Then falling to the ground and start twitching while saying "Damn Static."

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
when you have a Pikachu plushie and punch the hell out of it while yelling COMET PUNCH! Then falling to the ground and start twitching while saying "Damn Static."
Lol, that's HILARIOUS!!! The funniest thing on here that I've seen.

sweeney123

Eevee Trainer
when you were a kid you faked sick to stay home from school just to play pokemon

sweeney123

Eevee Trainer
Ha ha ha, I'm sure that's happened to people before. I've never done it.

i did it on a few occasions when red and blue came out

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I did that occasionally... Aha, first grade...

...When on Christmas day you make a team with X, M, A, and S Unowns with a Stantler and Delibird. :)

Haha, had a battle like that on PBR on Christmas day a few years back.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
I evolved mine from a shiny Magikarp I caught on Mt.Coronet while trying to catch a Feebas. What about you?
The first one I caught as a Magikarp in Sootopolis City. The second one I hatched in Platinum, almost a year ago.

...When on Christmas day you make a team with X, M, A, and S Unowns with a Stantler and Delibird. :)

I can go one better. Last December, did any of you go and look at the box data in the Global Terminal, and see a box named JOY2WRLD, containing a bunch of Unown that spelled out "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!", as well as 2 Kingler, one shiny, one regular, a Stantler, and a Delibird? That was me.

Mercury Lamp

And there was snow..
You are obsessed with pokemon when your pokemon games take all your time, and you concider them as your most preciated treasure.

~Platinum~

<- Caught it!
-You buy the guide books for the games not because you need them, but simply for the pleasure of owning them. (Guilty.)
-You are capable of spotting the errors in the guide books that editors missed. (Guilty.)

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
You know you are obsessed with pokémon when:

->Instead of singing real songs in the shower, you sing themes from the animé, or hum music from the games. (Guilty. Just hummed the opening theme from Yellow Version, the title screen music from RBGY, and the Pokémon Center Music, along with singing the Themesong from the first season.)

->When you contemplate buying a Gamecube/Wii just for the Pokémon games. (Sorta guilty...not so sure about the Wii...I'd rather have a PS3.)

~Nemmeh ;107;

Status
Not open for further replies.