• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rygalla

1.You have at least gotten one Pokemon doll that is in the Pikachu Family*
2.You have been there...Ever since Generation ONE!*
3.You think that Japanease Names are better than the American names
4.You've played one spin-offs and enjoyed it*
5.You compare other Games like it as failures compared to the Pokemon games
6.;258;U liek Mudkipz;258;**
7.You've been to at least one pokemon fansite*
Key-
*I've done that
**End of humanity

ScytheSwipe

Its whats for dinner
You are obsessed with Pokemon when you can hear any and all the music in your head before you go to bed at night and wake up thinking you left your GB/GBA/DS on!

You spend more hours writing down teams or arguing/discussing pokemon more than actually playing it! :p guilty of this right now lol

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
You're obsessed when you buy plush pokeballs just to throw at random public people and shout "GET IN MY POKEBALL!" then throws out a Pokemon Plush to battle the person...
When you're room looks like a region in pokemon and all you can see are pokemon posters,plushes,figures etc

I am not guilty of any of these by the way.

FormeEon

The DNA Master
When you make your own pokemon team the way Cynthia or Steven did. Not by types but by fossils/ancients(Steven) or by incredibly rare Pokemon(Cynthia).

No. 1 Machop Fan

When you make your own pokemon team the way Cynthia or Steven did. Not by types but by fossils/ancients(Steven) or by incredibly rare Pokemon(Cynthia).

Do Eeveelution teams and gimmick teams (ie. Pokemon like Ditto, Wobbuffet and Shedinja) count?

FormeEon

The DNA Master
Do Eeveelution teams and gimmick teams (ie. Pokemon like Ditto, Wobbuffet and Shedinja) count?

Eeveelution teams are completely different, yet almost the same. And for gimmicks, let me guess. Ditto, Shedinja, Wobbufet, Unown, Delibird, and Smeargle? Now if you can actually beat up a trainer with them, then yes. If you lose every single battle, and get laughed at, no.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Eeveelution teams are completely different, yet almost the same. And for gimmicks, let me guess. Ditto, Shedinja, Wobbufet, Unown, Delibird, and Smeargle? Now if you can actually beat up a trainer with them, then yes. If you lose every single battle, and get laughed at, no.

Actually, I was thinking Ditto, Shedinja, Wobbuffet, Castform, Smeargle and Machop (Machop's not a gimmick but I can't have a non-competitive team without one :p), so maybe 'gimmick' isn't the right word to use. Really, I meant a team full of unique Pokemon.

You know you're obsessed with Pokemon when you refuse to give up your Pokemon plushes for ANYTHING, even if the law forbids adults owning plushes!

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
*When you upload a PC box to the Global Terminal labeled "MRRYXMAS", which contains a bunch of Unown that spell out "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!", a regular Kingler, a shiny Kingler, a Stantler, and a Delibird (guilty. Yes, people, that was me)

*When you know that Kingler is an anagram for Kringle. As in Kris Kringle. As in Santa Claus (guilty).

*When you actually take the time to EV train a Delibird (guilty).

*When you've ever obtained a shiny Pokemon on Christmas (guilty; Metagross).

*When you write a Christmas-themed chapter of a Pokemon fanfic where the protagonists face off against Santa Claus in a double battle (guilty. [/shamelessfanficplug])

*When you've ever traded a rare/powerful Pokemon to someone else as a Christmas gift (guilty; that's how my brother and cousins got most of their EV trained level 100s)

FormeEon

The DNA Master
*When you upload a PC box to the Global Terminal labeled "MRRYXMAS", which contains a bunch of Unown that spell out "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!", a regular Kingler, a shiny Kingler, a Stantler, and a Delibird (guilty. Yes, people, that was me)

*When you know that Kingler is an anagram for Kringle. As in Kris Kringle. As in Santa Claus (guilty).

*When you actually take the time to EV train a Delibird (guilty).

*When you've ever obtained a shiny Pokemon on Christmas (guilty; Metagross).

*When you write a Christmas-themed chapter of a Pokemon fanfic where the protagonists face off against Santa Claus in a double battle (guilty. [/shamelessfanficplug])

*When you've ever traded a rare/powerful Pokemon to someone else as a Christmas gift (guilty; that's how my brother and cousins got most of their EV trained level 100s)

When you think someone is awesome because of doing all of this. And that you think they are even more awesome for the shameless fanfic plug.

RainbowIslands

XY Trainer
... you've been to all 6 Pokemon Centers in Japan + Nintendo World in NYC (Guilty, having been to some of them more than once)

Lifeline

little ms. derpy
When you can predict that the US release of Black and White will be the highlight of your new year.
When you spend a good portion of your time thinking about new battle strategies and teams.
When you have a listed high score on one of those pokemon mini games on the official site.
When you get unimaginable joy out of defeating a team of EVd ubers with your favorite UU/NU doubles team.
*is such a poke-nerd*

Last edited:

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
When you have caught 'em all at least once without hacking or cheating (I've done this, like, 4 times).

No. 1 Machop Fan

You know you're obssessed with Pokemon when you soft-reset 8332 times to get a shiny Rayquaza, AND keep count the whole way!

nzk10

when you have a legit shiny of every single pokemon, in all 5 gens, without pokeradar or sr or mm. (even with those its pretty hard) (not guilty)

MeowMix

We gotta cook
When wherever you look, you see Mudkipz.
You wish you could ride a Dialga to school.
Your room is like this.
S4300026.jpg

nzk10

If you ever erase your shopping list and put ev spreads in its place, and you forget to buy desperately needed toilet paper (with pictures of pikachu on it, of course). (not guilty)

Status
Not open for further replies.