• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you know the words to 10 or more anime Pokemon theme songs.

shadowdorothy

When you sleep with pokemon plush toys.

hever

022611229PM
When you're a college student who goes on serebiiforums to check out the latest updates and gossip about pokemon. Q^Q

No. 1 Machop Fan

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
When you're a college student who goes on serebiiforums to check out the latest updates and gossip about pokemon. Q^Q

I do that at college, in the middle of the library, while everyone around me is writing essays and working on their dissertations. I feel like such a waster! Lol.

And yeah, I used to sleep snuggled up to the Togepi plush beanie I got from Mcdonald's :D

When you learn the Japanese names of the gym leaders/e4 and name your pokemon after them. Guilty.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Guilty, or creative? Your choice...

1. You influance most of your friends and your Cross Country to play just by playing it all the time around them.
2. Your girlfriend randomly wants to do things in your game like battle a pokemon, catch pokemon from the pal park, and look at your Pokédex. Did i mention she's also obsessed with Charmander?
3. You try and breed for a shiny.
4. You are regarded as a Pokémon Master by your friends and they often come to you for advice and ask you to do stuff for them.

Crystalmew9

Ultimate Mew Fan
1. When you buy another copy of a game because you don't want to start over your precious saved file
2. When you pre-order both versions of games automatically every time
3. When you've drawn a whole map of a new region you've made up
4. When you've attempted to ANIMATE pokemon (but failed)
5. When you often have Pokemon-related dreams
6. When you are reading this forum on this website, and visit other pokemon sites as well
7. When you talk about it often :3

...Guilty...

Burakoru

Belly Slide

1. You influance most of your friends and your Cross Country to play just by playing it all the time around them.
2. Your girlfriend randomly wants to do things in your game like battle a pokemon, catch pokemon from the pal park, and look at your Pokédex. Did i mention she's also obsessed with Charmander?
3. You try and breed for a shiny.
4. You are regarded as a Pokémon Master by your friends and they often come to you for advice and ask you to do stuff for them.
Wow, besides the girlfriend bit because I'm single, you nailed me. Creepy.

shadowdorothy

When you go to a garage sale, and buy all things pokemon there even if it makes you broke.

So I'm not the only one then?
I'm also a college student who gets on serebii during school. But it's usually after I do my homework.

When you still use pokemon bedsheets. (they are comfy ok)

jabel7

You know your obsessed with pokemon when you no longer think pokemon look like animals, [Vulpix looks like a fox]but start thinking animals look like pokemon...[That snake looks like a Snivy]
:0

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Instead of a dragon ta2, you tell your artist to inscript a dragon pokemon or serpirior ta2 on your back, arm, chest.

Pika22

A Relic of The Past
1. When you buy another copy of a game because you don't want to start over your precious saved file Guilty
2. When you pre-order both versions of games automatically every time
3. When you've drawn a whole map of a new region you've made up Guilty
4. When you've attempted to ANIMATE pokemon (but failed) Guilty
5. When you often have Pokemon-related dreams Guilty
6. When you are reading this forum on this website, and visit other pokemon sites as well Guilty
7. When you talk about it often :3 Guilty

...Guilty...

Yes, I have done 99% of these.
When you sleep with pokemon plush toys. Guilty
Does a mantyke count?

Status
Not open for further replies.