• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dasdardly

Rare Occurence
;201-y;;201-o;;201-u;
;201-k;;201-n;;201-o;;201-w;
;201-y;;201-o;;201-u;;201-r;;201-e;
;201-o;;201-b;;201-s;;201-e;;201-s;;201-s;;201-e;;201-d;
;201-w;;201-i;;201-t;;201-h;
;201-p;;201-o;;201-k;;201-e;;201-m;;201-o;;201-n;
;201-w;;201-h;;201-e;;201-n;
;201-y;;201-o;;201-u;
;201-l;;201-a;;201-i;;201-k;
;201-m;;201-u;;201-d;;201-k;;201-i;;201-p;;201-z;

You spelled liek wrong, bro. ;)

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz

wolftamer

disappeared
You know your obsessed with pokemon when you're playing a pokemon game whilst posting a message on Serebii.Which I am doing right now XD

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
f***king awful joke with a s**tload of smileys

Stop it. It's not funny. It's just annoying. And if you don't stop, I'll link you to tvtropes.

You know you're obsessed with Pokemon when you skip school to play it.

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
Fake quotes are frowned upon in the internet world. Seriously, dont make me "say" stuff I never did. Its your problem if you can't read unown.

Zekerom

My little Pwny!
You know you're obsessed with pokemon when you play kickball and yell out "I choose you!" when picking a player.

Zekerom

My little Pwny!
2. Instead of sleeping, you keep the blankets over your head and play Pokemon almost all night.

;201-g;;201-u;;201-i;;201-l;;201-t;;201-y;;201-!;

...if you think N is hot

I'm guessing you're a girl, otherwise I would've said...

This... this is what's wrong with the world...

When you see a wild animal, check your bag, find an apple, and think "It'll do..."

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
When you wish you knew how to spell with Unown ^^;

EDIT : Or when you refuse to finish up your laundry because you're in the Battle Subway..

Last edited:

Zachmac

When you think the funniest part of Hetalia Axis Powers is when America yells "China, I choose you!"

You know your obsessed with pokemon when you're playing a pokemon game whilst posting a message on Serebii.Which I am doing right now XD
Usually guilty.

pokemaster001

EzzPeon

just a passerby
You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when you get up early in the morning to be able to play a game before you go to school.

.. when you spent time on Serebii discussing the latest Anime episode while you're supposed to do your homework.

AmericanPi

Write on
You know you're obsessed with Pokemon when you often say stuff like this:

"Mother Nature used Flash Flood! It's super effective!
Mom used Frustration! It's not very effective...
Mother Nature used Rock Slide! It's super effective!
Mom used Rage! It's not very effective..."

- Me, during a road trip to Death Valley National Park, California :p

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
You know your obsessed with Pokémon when you have your MP3 player set to have the entire soundtrack of Pokémon Black and White and walk around with it, changing the music everytime you go to a new place.

Status
Not open for further replies.