• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson-Wolf

When you go into a pet shop and ask for a pidgeot.

Stardustz6

Part of the Echelon
When you're playing the sims 3 and trying to explain the concept of ageing by using the word evolving XD
i literally said; 'she's going to evolve soon..'
i have never seen my sister so confused...

Charmander#4

Dating Rosie Palms?
You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when you get drunk, take a drive, end up killing a hooker, try to hide the corpse in the trunk of your car, but it starts smelling funny, so you dump it in the backyard of that guy from high school you never liked, then burn the blood-stained clothes and baseball bat, try to live a normal life, but the police eventually find out, they arrest you, and you kill the officers too and dump them in the same spot, then move to Mexico, change your name to José, and once you're there, whip out your DS, but go back to your home once you realise that you forgot to bring Pokémon White.

Tyranitar Terror

Tyranitar Trainer
You read this thread and laugh histerically at all the posts and say to yourself "these people are poke freaks"
Then you have this big realisation that you are the same...

pokemaster001

You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when you get drunk, take a drive, end up killing a hooker, try to hide the corpse in the trunk of your car, but it starts smelling funny, so you dump it in the backyard of that guy from high school you never liked, then burn the blood-stained clothes and baseball bat, try to live a normal life, but the police eventually find out, they arrest you, and you kill the officers too and dump them in the same spot, then move to Mexico, change your name to José, and once you're there, whip out your DS, but go back to your home once you realise that you forgot to bring Pokémon White.
you know, that happened to me once
of course it turned out to be a huge misunderstanding

anyway:
when a few pages back someone talked about Reshiram/Zekrom wall clingers and you still can't get over the fact you didn't know about them
guilty

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
When you're playing the sims 3 and trying to explain the concept of ageing by using the word evolving XD
i literally said; 'she's going to evolve soon..'
i have never seen my sister so confused...

I have never done this...but it seems like something I WOuLD do. ._.'

@Dragon Driver: I LOVE lizards, and I would probably name one that too.

Zachmac

When Naraku makes you think Cyrus, Kirara makes you think Raikou, A-un makes you think Salamence, shippo makes you think Zorua, and Inuyasha makes you think lillipup Arcanine.

That joke is referring to the TV series Inuyasha, by the way.

Shiningmilotic

Jewel of the Sea
yeah i aint gonna lie N is hot!
...when your cat "mew" has kittens and you name one "mewtwo" :p
...when you move to another state to compete in pokemon tournaments with your boyfriend
...when you cant sleep at nite because you wanna play more colosseum, white version, and buy more cards
...if you live off of this website
...if you give out your duplicate cards to kids at target wearing pokemon tshirts and wristbands
...if you have spent at least $30 worth of cards in past 2 weeks
... if you are all of the above and 20 years old
*uber guilty*

Ememew

Emerald Mew
... you are working on a paper at four in the morning, due the next day, and keep coming to these forums after every few paragraphs you type, thinking, "why do I keep coming here when I'm supposed to be getting my assignment done?" the whole time.

Doing now.

Zibdas

not bad
When your girlfrien helps you remove all organs, limbs, and muscles not required for playing Pokemon.

Not guilty...yet.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
when your in class and every word you english teacher says your change to unown

;201-g;;201-u;;201-i;;201-l;;201-t;;201-y;

Status
Not open for further replies.