• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

legendarypokemonmaster

^That may be one of the best ones haha

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
When you spend around 3-4 hours of your free time using the Poke-Transfer with your 10+ Boxes of Pokemon

...Guilty ^^;

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
You know your obsessed with pokemon when....

You work on your team for competetive every chance you get.

When your GF has adopted the "If you cant beat em, join em" principal.

When you host tournaments at your school.

When you win said tournaments.

When you sit on serebii hitting refresh instead of studying for GCSE's.

When you do all of the above then write them down on serebii.

Guilty as charged.....​

Fornen

When you disrupt class making pokemon jokes with friends

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Ha! so true...

You know your obsessed with pokemon when you reply to someones reply on serebii at 11:45 PM when you've got a 4 page English test in for the next day which you havnt done yet and plan to do at 2AM.

And again.........

Guilty!

Skydra

You know you're obsessed with Pokemon when in the instance of somebody stepping on a crack, you yell "Its a one hit KO!" As in, the OHKO move Fissure.

orangezilla

Who's dar man
when you cant walk through tall grass withou saying 'A wild ___ Appeared'

ShadeShadow

(>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)
...you think Groudon and Kyogre caused the earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
so not fair to the japanese. if ur obsessed with pokemon, u treat them like they are individuals and believe that someplace in the universe, you have a connection with them and hope to some day meet your loyal pokemon. and then u constantly day dream about your own trainer adventure... GUILTY OF ALL!! XD

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
You know your obsessed with pokemon when you reply to someones reply on serebii at 11:45 PM when you've got a 4 page English test in for the next day which you havnt done yet and plan to do at 2AM.

And again.........

Guilty!

You know your'e obsessed with pokemon when you get mad at Japan/Nintendo for their screwy Wi-Fi servers... over nothing
"Earthquake? Nuclear Winter? oh boo-hoo I REALLY need an Elekid... bunch of crybabies"
too soon?

Oister28

when you know how to play all the songs from yellow on guitar

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
You know your'e obsessed with pokemon when you get mad at Japan/Nintendo for their screwy Wi-Fi servers... over nothing
"Earthquake? Nuclear Winter? oh boo-hoo I REALLY need an Elekid... bunch of crybabies"
too soon?

No matter how much time elapses, that will never be funny.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
When you name all the chess pieces on your chessboard after a Pokémon.
Guilty!

"Hah! Checkmate! My female Jellicent, Bisharp, Zebstrika, and Golurk have your Nidoking and Nidoqueen cornered."
"You missed my Nidorans, Claydol, and Rapidashes

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
when you're planning fanfic serieses, involving you and two close friends on a Pokemon journey, one for each region.

4/5 guilty. I don't have BW yet, so I can't do Unova. I may not for awhile, or at all

Grand~Kingdra

Flawless Collector
you get distracted from a very important essay by cheching up on serebii :p

Status
Not open for further replies.