• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know you're obsessed with Pokémon when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Driver

Fear the Dragons
When the spare shirt you wear for sport class at school is 'Whos that pokemon? its Cubone!'. And you wear it with pride.

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
You look over at Serebii, then over to your homework....then back to serebii....fight it off and look back at homework.....now you're waiting for the next Serebii page to load.

penguinofhonor

Bay Watcher
When pokemon typing creeps into other parts of your life.

"Oh, this flying monster is resistant to fighting type stuff, don't punch it."

Flame Mistress

You look over at Serebii, then over to your homework....then back to serebii....fight it off and look back at homework.....now you're waiting for the next Serebii page to load.

Yep, used to do this all the time.

But now I am a bit more serious about schoolwork. And my PC is darn too slow :/

darthroker29

Sith Lord
When you grab your cat, throw it outside and yell: "Meowth, I chose you."

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
When you take your Nintendo DS with all your Pokémon games everywhere to see if there are wi-fi compatable spots because you don't have wi-fi at your home.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
I hate this so much, but I can't stop!

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
When you have dreams about new Pokemon attacks

Like Samurott's helmet shooting off and hitting your foe

Riarra

-When in gym class, you imagine one of your Pokemon doing the workouts and playing the sports with you. Both my friend and I are guilty (I think of my Dewott training over in a corner where he won't bump into anybody, while she apparently likes having her Celebi fly around with her).

-When you try to go to sleep at night, you think of one of your Pokemon using Hypnosis/Yawn/Sing/etc. When that doesn't work, you get on your computer and read things on Serebii until midnight. Guilty.

Derp

[Something funny]
When you day dream about Pokemon for about 45% of all class time in school (Guilty of this alot).

Zachmac

Better, You look over at Serebii, then over to your DS....Then back to serebii....fight it off and try to beat that dumb gym leader...Now you're waiting for the next Serebii page to load.

Guilty. :D

Manaphy123

Sesshomaru Fan
You know your obsessed with pokemon when you forget about doing homework, taking care of pets, and eating because you are on Serebii and Smogon all day after school.

I know someone guilty of that. (Glares at him because I do too much work) :p

Zachmac

You know your obsessed with pokemon when you forget about doing homework, taking care of pets, and eating because you are on Serebii and Smogon all day after school.

I know someone guilty of that. (Glares at him because I do too much work) :p
You're talking about me, aren't you? You kicked me of the computer just for this!? I don't forget, I just pretend to.

Manaphy123

Sesshomaru Fan
When Naraku makes you think Cyrus, Kirara makes you think Raikou, A-un makes you think Salamence, shippo makes you think Zorua, and Inuyasha makes you think lillipup Arcanine.

That joke is referring to the TV series Inuyasha, by the way.

I am so guilty! I love to think that!

Zachmac

;201-w;;201-h;;201-e;;201-n;
;201-y;;201-o;;201-u;
;201-t;;201-a;;201-k;;201-e;
;201-t;;201-h;;201-e;
;201-t;;201-i;;201-m;;201-e;
;201-t;;201-o;
;201-p;;201-o;;201-s;;201-t;
;201-i;;201-n;
;201-u;;201-n;;201-o;;201-w;;201-n;

@Manaphy123
...You saw me make that post...So why say guilty now?

AmericanPi

Write on
I'm Guilty of this:

You know you're obsessed with Pokemon when you take your DS with your Pokemon game in it with you EVERYWHERE. As a result, you've lost both of your DS styluses, broken your DS's hinges, and completely smeared your DS's double screens. :(

Flame Mistress

-When you try to go to sleep at night, you think of one of your Pokemon using Hypnosis/Yawn/Sing/etc. When that doesn't work, you get on your computer and read things on Serebii until midnight. Guilty.
Totally guilty, then I oversleep the day after... Once I stayed up till 3am on Serebii because I couldn't fall asleep XD

Status
Not open for further replies.