• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You lika mah Team?

tristanrox8

Epic Guy
My team full of shinies <3 Please rate the team and also give out any tips on improving them :D

Tyranitar: ;248; Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Dragon Claw and Earthquake.

Milotic: ;350; Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, and Hyper Beam.

Alakazam: ;065; Fire Punch, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch and Energy Ball.

Dragonite: ;149; Outrage, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, and Stone Edge.

Electivire: ;466; Thunderbolt, Earthquake, Brick Break and Ice Punch

Last but definitely not least! Spiritomb! ;442; He is more tactical. He'll open with protect to explore moves. Then use hypnosis to put the foe asleep. Then he'll use curse and use dream eater to heal so he can use curse to the next opponent.

jimboslice856

Fire Trainer
you might wanna switch up your movesets a bit they all have very similar moves n that can get u in some trouble in alot of battles

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
I'm going to rate the Alakazam so others can rate this.

The Alakazam has a terrible moveset, the 3 elemental punches should be used at once because you get not as large coverage as you thought. Ice punch is the best one out of those, but it's still terrible on him. Get one with a modest or timid nature and use;

-Psychic/ psyshock
-Calm mind / focus blast
-Shadow ball
-grass knot / energy ball

This is a typical set, psychic stops physical walls, psyshock stops special walls, bla bla bla. Calm mind is to boost your special attack higher, or you could use focus blast to not be stopped by steels and darks. Shadow ball compliments Ala really nice, and gives some useful coverage. Grass knot is for heavyweights, or you could stick with energy ball. Your call.

jimboslice856

Fire Trainer
I'm going to rate the Alakazam so others can rate this.

The Alakazam has a terrible moveset, the 3 elemental punches should be used at once because you get not as large coverage as you thought. Ice punch is the best one out of those, but it's still terrible on him. Get one with a modest or timid nature and use;

-Psychic/ psyshock
-Calm mind / focus blast
-Shadow ball
-grass knot / energy ball

This is a typical set, psychic stops physical walls, psyshock stops special walls, bla bla bla. Calm mind is to boost your special attack higher, or you could use focus blast to not be stopped by steels and darks. Shadow ball compliments Ala really nice, and gives some useful coverage. Grass knot is for heavyweights, or you could stick with energy ball. Your call.

this is the moveset i use on my alakazam also n it has worked out well for me so far

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Tyranitar
~Dragon Dance/Dragon Claw
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide
~Crunch

A much better set for T-tar.

this is the moveset i use on my alakazam also n it has worked out well for me so far

You do realize Alakazam has 50 base attack and 135 base special attack?

Ditto B1tch

Tyranitar: ;248; Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Dragon Claw and Earthquake.

Replace Thunderbolt with Stone Edge, Ice Beam with Fire Blast and Dragon Claw with Giga Impact.

Milotic: ;350; Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, and Hyper Beam.

I would replace Hyper Beam with Toxic/Recover/Attract.

Alakazam: ;065; Fire Punch, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch and Energy Ball.

You should replace one of these moves with Psychic, because it is STAB and stronger than any of them. I recommend you replace Thunderpunch (use Energy Ball to damage water and Ice Punch to damage flying types).

Dragonite: ;149; Outrage, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, and Stone Edge.

Replace Ice Beam with Earthquake and Flamethrower with Agility/Light Screen/Thunder Wave.

Electivire: ;466; Thunderbolt, Earthquake, Brick Break and Ice Punch.

Replace Brick Break with Psychic. The only good of Ice Punch is covering Electivire's weakness to ground, but I would replace it with Reflect.

Last but definitely not least! Spiritomb! ;442; He is more tactical. He'll open with protect to explore moves. Then use hypnosis to put the foe asleep. Then he'll use curse and use dream eater to heal so he can use curse to the next opponent.

A good moveset for Spiritomb would be the same Cynthia used in Platinum: Psychic, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball and Silver Wind.

jimboslice856

Fire Trainer
You do realize Alakazam has 50 base attack and 135 base special attack?

yeah i do realize that n physic focus blast shadow ball and energy ball are all speical attack moves i dont see ur point i wasnt agreeing with the moveset in the original post i was agreeing with the moveset from the person i quoted

I think he was talking about the moveset that I posted. But I don't know.

yeah i was talking about your moveset its a solid moveset n its the one i run on my alakazam n it has worked out well for me