• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YOU make the Creation Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typo

been a while
The Creation pokemon has always been, and scares all over 13 years.....
he is.....

CME_work6.jpg

Amaranth

Swag
I'd Have Him Look Less Stupid And Deformed, He Must Of Taken No Time To Make.

Worst Pokemon Ever. :(

Though The Gem Thing Would Be Cool...

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
i think you are right all the way i think he isnt pokemon like i dont like the ring thing around him i think the general idea is alright they need to make him more majestic, different, but pokemon and not so fantasy its to much pokemon was always the exception and didnt go to far with the japanese drawings but this is bordering on the line

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I like him the way he is

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
I wouldn't.

THere should be no "creation Pokemon", seeing as I believe there is no creator.

GentleArtillery

Always subjective
I would never redesign Arceus. His design is awesome, I simply just don't like the idea of a creation Pokémon or "an ancestor of all Pokémon." Yup, I despise Mew.

I'd like something more ethereal, no feet, multiple different pairs of arms and wings...

Status
Not open for further replies.