• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You make the team

365pokemon

I'm gonna do something a little new. I'm going to make a team that the audience decides. To change it, simply comment on what you want changed. Try to run very original sets. I'll make the lead, and the rest is up to you. You can also change the lead if you feel the need to.

Ninjask@Speed Boost /w/leftovers
Nature: Jolly
EV's: 252 Hp, 252 Def, 4 Spd

~Protect
~Toxic
~Substitute
~Baton Pass

It's very funny to have my opponents think they can finish my ninjask off by hitting it with priority to break the sash. WRONG. Bulky ninjask means that priority does very little, and Toxic strikes back. I can then protect/toxic stall him, as well as gaining speed every turn. Then Baton Pass all the speed out.

Remember, this relies on you to give me your ideas, so don't hesitate to respond!

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
take standard Electivire, he's never a burden:

Electivire@ Expert Belt
Ability: Motor Drive
Nature: Timid
EV's: 252 atk, 252 speed, 4 hp
~ Cross Chop
~ Ice Punch
~ ThunderPunch
~ Earthquake

A gyrados would do great to let the opponent activate Motor Drive.

btw, I'm not sure if this kind of creating a team is allowed though... but I like the idea ^_^

This kind of borders on breaking the rules but since these are the last days of 4th gen I guess I can allow it this one time ^_^

365pokemon

Thank you BlueHarvest. Anyway here's the new team.

Ninjask@Speed Boost /w/Leftovers
EV's: 252 Hp, 252 Def, 4 Spd

~Protect
~Baton Pass
~Substitute
~Toxic

Electivire@Motor Drive /w/Expert Belt
EV's: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Hp

~Cross Chop
~Ice Punch
~Thunder Punch
~Earthquake

I've found Metagross to be a great Baton Pass receiver from Ninjask. Maybe something like this:

Metagross@Life Orb
Clear Body
Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Moves:
-Meteor Mash
-Earthquake
-Thunderpunch
-Explosion

Zachmac

I've found Metagross to be a great Baton Pass receiver from Ninjask. Maybe something like this:

Metagross@Life Orb
Clear Body
Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Moves:
-Meteor Mash
-Earthquake
-Thunderpunch
-Explosion

It isn't a baton passing ninjask...Though stalljask doesn't look very effective.

I'll add these two. :D

Gliscor
Jolly
Hyper Cutter/Leftovers
Evs:252 HP/I'll think of it later...
-Swords Dance
-Rock Polish
-Taunt
-Baton Pass

and...
Biberal
Adamant
Simple/Focus Sash
EVs:252 attack/252 speed(Some can be put in HP/def)
-Return
-WaterFall
-Amnesia
-Quick Attack

This is the funnest baton pass receiver/Special wall around. :D With simple, and STAB coverage, I don't think it should be overlooked by metagross as much as it is.

365pokemon

Thank you for all the feedback. New team:

Ninjask@Speed Boost /w/Focus Sash
EV's: 252 Spe, 252 Atk, 4 Hp
~Protect
~Baton Pass
~Substitute
~Swords Dance

~Cross Chop
~Ice Punch
~Thunder Punch
~Earthquake

Gliscor@Hyper Cutter /w/Lum Berry (more effective)
EV's: 252 HP, 196 Spd, 60 Spe (standard EV spread)

~Baton Pass
~Swords Dance
~Rock Polish
~Taunt

Bibarel@Simple /w/Lum Berry (more effective so you don't get statused and ruined)
Nature: Adamant

~Return
~Waterfall
~Quick Attack
~Amnesia

You didn't want metagross anymore, right? I think that both walls should attack on the special side, as everything on this team is physical right now.

^Well, since you switched to a SDPass Ninjask, I think it'll be alright. Oh, and if you want a little special power, I'd recommend LO Starmie. Classic, never lets me down.

On Ninjask run 252 HP / 240 Defense / 16 Speed Jolly. 16 Speed and Jolly outruns the base 130s which means with just 16 Speed you are faster than every single Pokemon in OU. If you are worried about Trick users or Scarfers hit protect and speed boost will make you faster than literally every single Pokemon you will ever see.

The HP and defenses lets you survive a Metagross Meteor Mash + Bullet Punch and Machamp Ice Punch + Bullet Punch as long as you run Leftovers. So Swords Dance, Protect and Baton Pass. This lets you also beat Scarf Jirachi leads as you can scout for either Iron Head (which 3HKOs) or Trick (use Substitute and laugh).

365pokemon

All right here's the new team:

Ninjask@Speed Boost /w/Focus Sash/Leftovers?
EV's: 252 Hp, 240 Def, 16 Spe
~Protect
~Baton Pass
~Substitute
~Swords Dance

~Cross Chop
~Ice Punch
~Thunder Punch
~Earthquake

Gliscor@Hyper Cutter /w/Lum Berry (more effective)
EV's: 252 HP, 196 Spd, 60 Spe (standard EV spread)

~Baton Pass
~Swords Dance
~Rock Polish
~Taunt

Bibarel@Simple /w/Lum Berry (more effective so you don't get statused and ruined)
Nature: Adamant

~Return
~Waterfall
~Quick Attack
~Amnesia

Starmie@Natural Cure /w/Life Orb
EV's: 252 Spa, 252 Spe, 4 Spd

~Hydro Pump
~Thunderbolt
~Ice Beam
~Rapid Spin

Thanks for all the input. Still not sure on ninjask's item, though. I put rapid spin over recover on starmie since ninjask is stealth rock weak. Also, this team really needs a wall. Try to really put a lot of thought into the last poke, try to make it cover as much as possible that the other pokes need. And if you see any weaknesses, feel free to say so, and give suggestions for replacements.