• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You might know me from Smogon or Shoddy...

Addie

(•✖•)
Hey. I signed up a little while ago but haven't had the time to post this, so here you go. I decided to join after lurking for a while, and felt like this is a cool place, but the trading system sucks.

Most people on Smogon know me, as 'Katherine', so if you do, just pop by on my profile page or something, I guess.

Hi.

(Sorry, had to do this quick.)

Phendrona

Welcome! Have fun Addie! (Read the rules and stuff :p)

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
Hey. I signed up a little while ago but haven't had the time to post this, so here you go. I decided to join after lurking for a while, and felt like this is a cool place, but the trading system sucks.

Most people on Smogon know me, as 'Katherine', so if you do, just pop by on my profile page or something, I guess.

Hi.

(Sorry, had to do this quick.)

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE BUT HALLO ANYWAI.

Excessive caps aside, welcome and enjoy. We also have a fairly decent competitive battle section, and enough trolls to amuse the Brother's Grimm.