• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You need to address your Staff team and perhaps fire a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miralis

Openly Complaining about Infractions/Punishment
A guy was requesting a trade to evolve his Sneasel in Discord. I simply told him that Sneasel doesn't evolve by trade, but hy leveling at night with a razor claw. I'm aware this isn't trade discussion.

I then got threatened and warned by King Crimson. He told me it wasn't a trade request... I said it was and I was simply correcting the guy (to not waste his time). I told him "please read" and he got offended, triggered, or whatever and happy triggered that ban button with no warning. So yes, a member of the discord for a long time, banned without warning. In fact he's been banning people for hours now.

Re-analyze your staff team, Serebii. Was good knowing you all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.