• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You Need to pick more respectable mods for the chat rooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

REAL_foxx

Zombie Scores!
So today i got banned from wifi and regular chat because i asked if they could clear the ban list. because my cousin said the name of an event pokemon and got manually banned which is not fair because people get 10 min suspensions all the time for that.

all i did was ask, because he really wants to trade. and Leona, just told me to **** off.

and now i am booted out of the chat for good because they are never going to clear the ban list.

i am very disappointed at the behavior choice of one of your mods.. it makes me sad to say that this will be my first and my last post on serebii, because i got harassed just for asking a question, warning to all dont PM leona you will just get banned.

you have lost a member of serebii, unless issue's can be resolved :(

have a happy 4th everyone.

Nikola Tesla

Scientist
Call the waaaaaaaaaaaahhmbulance!!

waahmbulance.jpg

Last edited:

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
It says in many different areas to not say the names Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus.

It's a pity your brother didn't read the rules. He deserved to be banned. We're not here to babysit you, or explain everything to you, you should know it because the chat topic even has a link to the rules.

It says not to ask or offer to trade those three pokemon either. I find it sad that two siblings are complaining, yet the rules are right there in front of their eyes.

Pity, really. And the banlist gets cleared all the time.

Leona

YOU JELLY?
The ban list always gets cleared kid, every ban is temp, unless of course it's an akick. However you were banned for being spammy, and you wonder why i swore at you? it's because we have to deal with these kind of situations all the time, and it gets hard and stressful, so please understand why i banned you and swore at you.

REAL_foxx

Zombie Scores!
thats ridiculous. stress at doing a job is no reason to ban someone and curse at them, just for asking a question. try telling me what you just told me in that message and maybe everything would have been cool.

i do not understand why people just go off without explaining them selfs.

sorry you feel i did something so wrong, and its my cousin not my brother whoever said that learn how to read and i was not complaining just asking. thats all i did not say the names of them.

why are people so damn rude and judgmental

You were told by Aipom just now that the rules are all perfectly in sight and easy to access.

I stress my last post;

And nothing of value was lost.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
thats ridiculous. stress at doing a job is no reason to ban someone and curse at them, just for asking a question. try telling me what you just told me in that message and maybe everything would have been cool.

sorry you feel i did something so wrong, and its my cousin not my brother whoever said that learn how to read and i was not complaining just asking. thats all i did not say the names of them.

Sorry, cousin.

You do sound like you're complaining though, especially with the topic of the title.

Fox

Where's my fanfare?

This thread is rude and judgmental

Edit:
Seriosuly though. The banlist will get wiped when it gets wiped. Don't bother asking for it. Just be patient like everyone else that has to wait. Also, I forgot what else I was gonna say.... so I'll just close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.