• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You Never Can Taillow! (280)

I was impressed by Taillow's endurance and willpower. The willpower reminds me of Bayleef (her love for Ash must make her totally motivated, maybe even more than Ash's other Pokemon), the endurance is Charizard-like (what he endurned against Harrison's Blaziken before going down was very impressive, not to mention quite some other battles)! Taillow is one of my favourites of Ash's Hoenn team, this was a really cool episode. I was also happy to see Brock coming back! 9/10, one of the best AG episodes that isn't a Contest, Gym battle or Frontier battle!

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
You Never Can Taillow

Thus the AG group has formed completely, Brock's return was quite epic and the Taillow were equally as badass. The way they kept standing up to those Thunderbolts from Pikachu was simply astounding, especially the leader which endured and sponged so many powerful moves it was ridiculous, yeah Ash gets his first Hoenn capture and a pretty tough one at that. The first personality-having bird, very stubborn nature unlike the other birds. I liked how Max was so eusthiastic about seeing a Pokemon, it was refreshing since he's just a naive kid who really love Pokemon, like young Ash, but smart. I thought May's jab about Ash not having any food was amusing.

Brock's Forretress getting rid of the Taillow with Explosion too. TR trying to convince the Taillow to do their dirty work over for the Taillow to drop them a second later due to Brock's food was pathetic, Pikachu sent them blasting off like they were nothing. Not even a Pokemon battle. Poor May, her Torchic once again is treated like a complete comedic joke. We get it writers, it's very very weak. Shame because I actually got excited when May sent out Torchic to take on the Taillow flock & Team Rocket alongside Pikachu. Max was entertaining and this overall was a solid capture episode and somewhat amusing. Throwing Brock's return, Ash getting a new Pokemon, and group interactions into this worked like a charm. We have May's love of food highlighted again, or rather the entire group's intense love of food. It was fun.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It was a good episode, with funny and interesting interactions between the group, which is now complete with Brock's return in this episode. I loved the battle between Pikachu and Taillow, it never gave up in the battle.
8/10

Blessed

A good episode, I was glad that Brock came back even though that won't change things. Taillow was very strong to endure all of Pikachu's electricity. There were some humor parts which was great and I loved how there was a small Misty reference as well. Pikachu & Taillow battling was fun to see.

Zamin

Haha, I enjoyed this episode! It was nice to see Brock return and Ash catch his first pokemon. I wonder what the rest of the season will hold.

I am glad Ash caught his first pokemon also!!!

It's Brock! (<- my actual reaction to when he made that (aweosme!) appearance!)

Come on, May, battlewise, get with the program already!
[spoil]It's hard to believe, in these episodes she's struggling to battle with Torchic, then you realize that it will become a strong Blaziken later on[/spoil]

Cool to see Ash catch his first Hoenn Pokemon. :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I thought it was cute that Pikachu had his own special canister of Pokemon food, plus his reaction to it being empty was hilarious. Anyway, I was curious about why Taillow would go after chocolate when there were apple trees all around the forest, and I cackled when May's Torchic hit a rock and when Brock cooked for those wild Taillow.

phanpycross

God-king
Now this is where AG got to be my favorite saga. Brock is back and awesome as always, Taillow is caught here, which is awesome since Ash doesnt have to rely on pikachu, and the general vibe is just great.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
A really good episode. Brock's return was really nice and I really liked it when Ash caught Taillow so he at least could use something other than Pikachu.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow those Taillow were so persistent tho I liked when Taillow had chocolate all over his beak ha ha. Brock coming back didn't surprise me much I was just glad that Ash got a new pokemon. ^^

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I was surprised myself since it showed more tenacity than most Flying Pokemon Ash has caught and its chocolate mustache was funny.

I figured that his Guts ability helped him survive so many electric attacks, but the pained look on his face even when he endured those jolts was kind of sad. I mean he obviously still felt the pain. ^^;

Leonhart

Imagineer
I thought this was a pretty good episode. I liked the part when Subame stole the chocolate, ate it, and then Masato asked the Subame how it was. That was funny. I also liked how Subame just wouldn't give up no matter what. I guess they really wanted to show off its Guts ability from the games? Anyway, it was cool to see Takeshi return! And I loved the part when Satoshi used the handkerchief Kasumi gave him to wipe Subame's beak. Also, it was really cool to see Satoshi catch his first Pokemon in the Houen region.

My favorite part: when the Taillow endured Thunderbolt. I was also relieved when Brock came to the rescue with Forretress and provided his help. :)

Alloutℯ

Banned
I was a little annoyed that Brock had to tell Ash to catch Taillow. I mean hello Ash, aren't you supposed to be catching new Pokemon, you shouldn't need Brock to remind you.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, Takeshi's comeback in this episode might've seemed more effective if he had stayed away longer, but since he had only been gone for five or so episodes, his appearance seemed anticlimactic.

BROCK! The first two times I watched this episode I wasn't expecting him to appear so I was super surprised when he showed up. Taillow is pretty cool, probably my second or third favorite bird of Ash's after Talonflame and Noctowl.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Brock’s entrance with explosion was so badass!

They really went out of their way to make this catch as memorable as possible. The battle was awesome!