• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You open a door...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetev

You open the door and get killed by followers of MonopolyMoneyBag because you aren't 'their lord'.

I pay tamers to tame my evil brother and make him open the door...

Muilti

I get sucked into the unknown dimmension!

You open a door....

Naesala

Out of Pokemon.
The overwhelming stench of death greets you. You go farther into the room and...Get clonked on the head by a Big Poes Lantern!

I open the door...

CelebiMew

Adam and the Ants
..and enter a room with pirates in it

I open a door marked with a silver bullet

WarthogDemon

<-- La Foam
And get bitten by a rabid Gengar. You are seriously wounded and have to have one of your kidneys removed. Fortunately you have good lawyers who sue the rabid Gengar's negligant trainer and the end result is the trainer is forced to donate one of his kidneys to you.

I open the door...

Status
Not open for further replies.