• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You Opened Your Booster Pack To Find...?

xspicysnowballx

Woof, meow, moo!
When I was a serious Pokemon TCG collector, we went into the card store in California, I forget what it's called. Me and my mom bought a booster pack each of Team Rocket (This is when Team Rocket set just came out, both booster packs first editions.). I pulled out a holo Dark Arbok, and Ma pulled out a holo Dark Charizard.
LOL!!

You should of seen the look on both our faces!
Kids there tried to trade us other cards for the Charizard but nooooooooooooo way!!!

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Salamence EX! I don't play very often and I don't buy cards anymore, because I've decided no more until I play regularly again, but I do love that card.

Captain Brain

If I remember correctly (It being a while), my best booster pack find was a Riachu Lv X. ;025;

Dogui

Pokemaniac blood
Inside a secret wonders booster I found 2 Electivire (one holografic). But I have one problem... I haven't got any electabuzz and 2 days before of that I buy a secret wonders lavaflow deck.

Xereoxed

I found a Gliscor Lv. X in a pack I just bought yesterday. I was freaking. Gliscor is one of my favs.

Mowz

Eh.
I found a Palkia in my first DP pack.

mech king1

Fire trainer
my first card i got was a lopunny, shame, im not fond of those 0.0

~Z~

The first pack I ever opened was Base Set first edition and I pulled a shadowless Blastoise, I put the card in a toploader and it's been hanging on my wall ever since!

jb11

i got a charizard star in apack and once i got 4 lv.X's and 2 new rotom forms in a rising rivals pack i was ............ speechless

Felmarg

I got two Japanese booster packs a long time ago, and I got a Holo Blaine's Arcanine in one (My favorite pokemon at the time), and a Holo Blaine's Charizard in the other. I amazed my friend by OHKOing his Chansey with the Arcanines 120 damage attack. I think the Charizard is worth like $30 now.

Shuckle the Snail

<--1400 Eggs so far
th_cp1_0730092013.jpg

Hbdach

Beginning Trainer
Well a couple of years ago I bought a few packs one day and ended up with a Shining Mewtwo and a Shining Kabutops as well as a Latios Ex. Today, I ended up with a Infernape Lv. X (rising Rivals), Drapion Lv. X, and a Holo Dialga from Platinum Series. I also got 2 rare cards in one pack of Riving Rivals, one of which was reverse holo (Bronzong) and a Walrein. I guess I am just lucky when I decide to go out and randomly buy some packs. :)

Shuckle the Snail

<--1400 Eggs so far
Well today i bought a 3 pack set that came with a Promo Probopass G it also came with 2 rising rival packs and magestic dawn pack.

I got these stars-
  1. Palkia Holo with Lustrous Orb (MD)
  2. Lucario GL Reverse Holo (RR)
  3. Golem GL (RR)
  4. Vaporeon Reverse Holo (RR)
  5. Luxray GL Holo (RR)

Yup thats 5 Stars in 3 packs!

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
From my Platinum Rising Rivals, I pulled out a Darkrai G today. ^_^

Shuckle the Snail

<--1400 Eggs so far
From my Platinum Rising Rivals, I pulled out a Darkrai G today. ^_^

I've been looking for that card forever! All i get is the remake of Hitmonchan and a holo palkia. lol

The Mursu

<-- Epic coat!
I bought 2 boosters of platinum today, the first one had Shaymin lv.X and the second had an Altaria and a regular shaymin.