• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

you people are pathetic. discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapras!

Banned
why are you pathetic? let me explain why.

you waste your lives researching a game for twelve year olds. but that's been said before.

now that would be excusable. everyone needs a hobby and pokemon is legit enough, right? but your hobby isn't even that. it's helping others.

helping stupid, dumbass, twelve year olds who will probably never listen to your advice, just to get that precious ego boost you crave, just to feel good for "helping others".

If that's not the reason, why else do you do it? Why?

Pathetic. I won't be happy until this section is closed. it serves no purpose

also team so this thread doesn't get closed and the issue gets the discussion it deserves

Crobat @ Black Sludge
Inner Focus
Jolly
Hp 4/ 252 atk/ 252 speed
-Brave Bird
-Taunt
-Roost
-Super Fang

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Levitate
Modest
Ev's unknown
-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Dark Pulse
-Roost/U-turn

Metagross @ Life Orb
Clear Body
Adamant
Ev's unknown
-Stealth Rock
-Meteor Mash
-Zen Headbutt
-Bullet Punch

Milotic @ Leftovers
Marvel Scale
Bold
252 hp/ 252 def/ 4 sp.def
-Scald
-Recover
-Ice Beam
-Dragon Tail

Snorlax @ Expert Belt
Thick Fat
Adamant
Ev's unknown
-Body Slam
-Pursuit
-Fire Punch
-Superpower

Jolteon @ Choice Specs
Volt Absorb
Timid
252 sp.atk/ 252 speed/ 4 hp
-Thunderbolt
-Volt Switch
-Signal Beam
-HP Ice

also you're just a bunch of pathetic people. SalamenceLoverLogan? Moron. hhahahaha. Akanjao? AHAHAHAHHAHAA. The only (and I mean ONLY) people with any intelligence here are Joe and Zhanton (and well, me, but i haven't posted here in a while)

Also i really hate how people idealise Alex all the time. Like he's a good person but he was never amazing at rating. I kept on having to correct him back in the day. And unsung heroes like Eon Master and AlCario who had to correct him all the time too walk away with no credit...

Last edited:

Ana_Julía

The Girl You Want!
Lapras! <<<<<<<3333

How lovely of you, really! Keep it like that! ^-^

[GS]

Staring at my phone
As much as I'd like to see some of tthe responses to this thread, it has to be closed. /;

Sorry for spoiling the party. D:

*Closed

Thanks for the compliment tho ^.~

Status
Not open for further replies.