• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You press the red button

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Discord-

Rawrtar
Your PimpCanine burns you.

*pushes red button of awesomeness and bad grammar*

katkat

InsertDramaticMusic
I eat you

*press button with finger stuck to button* THE PRETTY MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

-Discord-

Rawrtar
Some guy pops out with a time stopping Sniper Rifle and headshots you.

*pushes button*

Ryuu-Anima

Sera Kureseria
You get pulled out of the fabric of our universe, and into a parallel dimension where you do not exist. Instead, 'your' parents named their dog the same name you have.

*pushes button and prepares to die*

-Discord-

Rawrtar
You don't die, you exert a sigh of reliefs. But then, out of nowhere a Soul Dew'd Latios kills you with a Draco Meteor.

*makes Cresselia push the button*

Ryuu-Anima

Sera Kureseria
Arceus apears out of no where and attacks you for forcing the wonderous Cresselia to push the red button of doooom.

*Sings the doom song while repeatedly jabbing the button with a spork.*

Ryuu-Anima

Sera Kureseria
You get attacked by your (admittedly awesome) Shiny Metagross.

*turns button 37.5 degrees clockwise, taps it three times quickly, pushes it down fully, turns it another 47.5 degrees, caresses the button (telling it what a good button I think it is), rotates the button 63.2 degrees counter-clockwise and sneezes lightly on it before pushing it all the way down again.*

Ryuu-Anima

Sera Kureseria
My cat appears and licks off your face.

*zaps the button with Electricity*

-Discord-

Rawrtar
You see a laser turret, you hide behind a wall for cover. Little do you know some guy is on the other side with the Augur, a gun with transient bullets(passes through walls), and KILLS you.

*Makes Artemis Ignitan press the button*

-Discord-

Rawrtar
Sics Cresselia and Darkrai on you. Cresselia uses Thunder Wave and Darkrai just kills you with a Dark Pulse.

Presses Green Button.

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
You get stuck in an Donkeys's bum

*Carefully pushes button closing eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.