• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You Said A Mouthful! (286)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
You Said A Mouthful!

On his way to the next gym, Ash sees a sign saying about a trainer who has a Pelipper and is eager to battle as he has never lost. It turns out this Pelipper can do attacks no ordinary Pelipper can do. Can Ash find out whats going on?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

S

Surskit

Hah, that episode was weird. I was confused when the Pelipper had the Pokeball sound coming out of it's mouth, but then I figured what happened. :)

Space Skitty

Hoenn Champion
Pelipper must have a big mouth to be able to hold all those Pokeballs! But it was a good idea to make Pelipper do that on terms of cheating.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
You know, when comparing this episode to season 7's "Cheer Pressure", I still have to say that Anthony was a bigger cheater than the guy helping out Team Rocket in that later episode. I think Anthony was a big jerk for having his pelliper do attacks it couldn't possibly do just to win, and didn't like that he ended up not paying for it.

V

vulpix

team rocket should get themselves a pelliper cause it will be an eas way to steal pokemon.

What a big cheater >_>, at first I didn't know what was going on, then I figured it out halfway through

When I saw the Pelipper doing those attack, I was really confused. Then I got the picture after a while, but I thought that Anthony should've been punished instead of his cheating being forgotten.

Battra

When I originally saw this episode I figured out right away that Anthony & his Pelipper must be cheating, certainly a risky move keeping Pokeballs in Pelippers mouth especially since you'd think Water Gun would spray them all out, also it's really risky keeping an electric type in Pelipper's mouth since Pelipper is Water-Flying type, I didn't like how this episode ended Anthony basically got off free instead of Ash or Brock laying into him.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought that what Anthony did was seriously wrong. Cheating is never okay under any circumstances. I knew exactly what was going on almost as soon as Pelliper first used Vine Whip. I'm glad that Anthony was eventually taught a lesson, but I'm not sure he wouldn't do it again since he really recieved no punishment. I liked how May was making fun of Max throughout the episode for being wrong. I think May is really learning more and more about pokemon every day. I wondered how Pelliper's Water Gun didn't knock everything in its mouth out though.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Geez, how many cheaters do we have in this anime?

I thought they could've shown Pelipper somewhere more suited to it's natural environment like the sea.

Apart from that and the cheating, I thought having Pokemon in Pelipper's mouth was brilliant. 7/10

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I think Pelipper is a strong pokemon, although it cheated vs Ash.
It wasn't so good episode, i didn't like it.

popcorn dragon

First I didn't even know what was going on. This is probably the only pokemon episode that I've watched and had that happen.

CliveKoopa

Quite a good episode. You would think those trainers would be smart enough to refuse to battle TR when James said that they would lose their pokemon if they lost against Pelliper.