• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You think I'm a n00b...I"LL SHOW YOU!!!

• Thread starter Calcos the Destroyer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Calcos the Destroyer

By now you probably think I'm some lazy, hopeless "n00b" as you call them. FYI: No. Now, here is an example of how I'm NOT a n00b: A killer double-battle team.

Sableye
Quick Claw
EVs: 200 atk, 200 def, 100+ spd
(nature undecided)
Skill Swap
Taunt
Brick Break
Shadow Ball

Shedinja
Bright Powder
EVs: 250 atk, 200 sp. atk, 50+ spd
Hasty nature
Swords Dance
Shadow Ball
Baton Pass
(other stat-booster)

Metagross
Choice Band
EVs: 300 atk, 200 spd
(any attack/speed-boosting nature)
Earthquake
Meteor Mash
Sludge Bomb
*filler*

Milotic
Leftovers
EVs: 230 def, 230 sp. def, 40 in everything else
Modest nature
Mirror Coat
Surf
Hypnosis
Recover

Typhlosion
Charcoal
EVs: 150 atk, 150 sp. atk, 200 spd
(beneficial in some degree)
Focus Punch
Thunder Punch
Substitute
Flamethrower

Tyranitar
Leftovers
EVs: 150 def, 150 sp. def, 200 atk
Brave nature
Dragon Dance
Substitute
Focus Punch
Earthquake

This may have too many sweepers, but it'll still dominate the majority. (Sableye and Shedinja first) So there.>:p

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
Hey newb, in your "200, 150, 150" and "200, 300" ev sets are missing 10 *well 8 if you count how many of em are useful*

Charcoal Typhlosion = lol

bright powder = newb
QC = more newb

btw your t tar gets owned by gar, gg

also Sheddy + T tar in a double battle

hello gimmick, how are you today?

*has a hint it's Envoy of Celebi for some reason*

C

Calcos the Destroyer

Ok...

So I left out about 10 EVs. Big whoop. And you have a point, Shedinja would die in a Sand-stream. But anyways...

1. A Sableye that has Skill-Swapped Wonder Guard makes it close to invincible, and by using Taunt, it would be.

2. Focus Punch kills T tar. Same with Brick Break.

3. Gar gets raped by Shadow Ball.

So while you're hopelessly attempting to take out Sableye, Sheddy Baton-Passes to something like Meta, and then you're toast.

Charcoal-Leftovers

Quick Claw-Lum(in case it IS poisened/etc.)

Bright Powder-Miscellaneous

I admit, the items were pretty newb of me, but you're probably just P.O'ed at them cause' you've had a bad expieriance involving the said items.You know, if you're so smart, why don't you actually post a reply, then?

leafgreen386

no troll
A bad experience? I would laugh if I knew you weren't being serious.

Charcoal sucks because it only gives a 10% boost, which is next to worthless when you could use Leftovers.

Brightpowder is hax. Quick Claw is hax. Hax is not how you win in a competitive battle. Get out of Competitive RMT now if you think it is.

Wonder Guard can't be SSed, stupid. And if you were planning on doing that, you're killing yourself by using TTar on this team but not giving it Leftovers.

Klducks is saying that TTar can't touch Gar with either of its attacks. It's forced to switch out and give your foe a free turn.

Your EVs are seriously screwed up. You didn't use all of your EVs. You spread them pointlessly (it takes 4 EVs to equal a stat point, not 5, if that's what you were thinking). And, on top of all that, you can only have 252 EVs in a stat (techincally it's 255, but only 252 actually help you).

*n00b.

Message too short

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
you dug yourself into a bottomless hole when you said about skill swaping wonderguard, any non-nub knows you can't do that

so basically you only proved how nubish you really are

C

Calcos the Destroyer

It can't? Hmmmm.....Oh well. I never tried it anyways. +, I don't even have a team like this, so it does'nt matter. You people really dig harsh criticism, don't you? I might as well go dissapear to somewhere..... And is'nt the purpose of this part of the forums RATING teams, and not yelling "!!!!SUXSUXSUXSUXSUX!!!!" at them? How simple-minded.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

~*Jirachi~Chan*~

Maybe if you stop criticizing him! Personally i not that bad of a team! Are you okay Calcos?

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
Calcos the Destroyer said:
It can't? Hmmmm.....Oh well. I never tried it anyways. +, I don't even have a team like this, so it does'nt matter. You people really dig harsh criticism, don't you? I might as well go dissapear to somewhere..... And is'nt the purpose of this part of the forums RATING teams, and not yelling "!!!!SUXSUXSUXSUXSUX!!!!" at them? How simple-minded.
With an attitude like yours, I would critisize.

Normally, people with threads that have like

"hi, my name is Robert. This is my ingame team.

*insert 6 newbpokes here*
rate my team please"

I wouldn't critisize since they're innocent. The people who do critisize them need to get some chill pills.

Anyway, with your attitude, you're not innocent, so let the critisizm begin.

BTW, you havn't said anything about you not being Envoy of Celebi...

Calcos the Destroyer said:
You know, if you're so smart, why don't you actually post a reply, then?
I dont get how that makes sense if I was the last and ONLY poster of the thread at that time? =\

Drayano

Pokémon Professor?
Groudon Phantom said:
Maybe if you stop criticizing him! Personally i not that bad of a team! Are you okay Calcos?

If we didn't criticize him/his team that totally ruins the point of a RMT. Unless you meant it in a different way in which case ignore this.

Anyway, I think Smogon would help you quite a bit about your movesets.

Groudon Phantom said:

*applause!* Great acting as a suck-up! *applause!*

PUrEHearT

Hyper Coordinator
oh yay slaking master finally has slaking as his avatar!!!

seriously before you say ur not a n00b think about it

C

Carpetted!

You can't SS Wonder Guard?
*Throws future moveset plans out the window*

It's not that bad a team...

c'mon you guys, let's all take a deep breath, and calm down here. u_u DO NOT argue please. No one enjoys it.

ANYWAYS. I shall now rate.

By now you probably think I'm some lazy, hopeless "n00b" as you call them. FYI: No. Now, here is an example of how I'm NOT a n00b: A killer double-battle team.

Sableye
Quick Claw no. Leftovers
EVs: 200 atk, 200 def, 100+ spd
(nature undecided)
Toxic....
Knock Off/Snatch
Seismic Toss/Night Shade
Recover/Moon Light

Sab isn't really an attacker. Set damage move is the way to go.

Shedinja
Bright Powder
EVs: 250 atk, 200 sp. atk, 50+ spd
Hasty nature
Swords Dance
Silver Wind/Aerial Ace
Baton Pass
Substitute

Pass the Sub and Dance w/Speed Boost. :eek:

Metagross
Choice Band
EVs: 300 atk, 200 spd
(any attack/speed-boosting nature) Adamant
Earthquake
Meteor Mash
Shadow Ball/Rock Slide/Explosion
Agility

Sludge bomb is okay.... but the other choices are better imo

Milotic
Leftovers
EVs: 230 def, 230 sp. def, 40 in everything else
Bold nature
Ice Beam
Surf
Hypnosis
Recover

Gotta have Ice Beam

Typhlosion
Charcoal
EVs: 150 atk, 150 sp. atk, 200 spd
(beneficial in some degree) Mild/Hasty Nature
Focus Punch
Thunder Punch
Substitute
Flamethrower

Meh. I kinda like...
-Flamethrower
-Thunderpunch
-EQ
-Substitute

with a Petaya Berry

Tyranitar
Leftovers
EVs: 150 def, 150 sp. def, 200 atk
Adamant nature
Dragon Dance
Rock Slide
Taunt
Earthquake

Or Boah for Competitive:
Quiet Nature:
-Focus Punch
-Thunderbolt
-Substitute
-Crunch

gets rid of a lot

This may have too many sweepers, but it'll still dominate the majority. (Sableye and Shedinja first) So there.> :p
hmmm... the EVs confuse me. @_@

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
please stop saying that is isn't a bad team, it is horrible

any fighting type with shadow ball/(hp ghost/rock slide) utterly rapes it

medicham/machamp/heracross/hitmonchan/MEDITITE/machop

HEY. STOP FIGHTING.

I realized that I thought your team had Ninjask. ^_^;; I ALWAYS get those 2 Pokemon mixed up.

Shedinja:
-Protect
-Shadow Ball
-Swords Dance
-Grudge/Silver Wind

I'm gonna haveta close this if you don't stop fighting.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
forthcoming punctuation rape

.....,,,,,,,,,,..........::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.............................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;???????:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;??????????????????????

anyway just look at any of my rmt threads and you'll see me do better

Status
Not open for further replies.