• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You wanted a type chart?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Here's yer bleedin type chart

Decided to make it the best damned type chart ever so here it is, it contains all the types and all the type combinations

http://www.serebii.net/games/type.shtml

I know what yer going to say as the only bad bit, but I'm looking at gettin a way to float the Table header so its always there

But other than that, here it is...all your moaning paid off...this time :p

Kudos to A2 for the PHP Script Backend

BEST DAMNED TYPE CHART EVER

Cosine

Legionnaire
Woah, I always thought it would be the usual type charts with single Pokemon types but you sure proved me wrong on this one. Type combination weaknesses are simply awesome. It sure took a lot of your time, effort and patience. Just realised too, that Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow type combination weaknesses would definitely give you a major headache. (Eg. Gyarados resistant to Grass instead of just neutral)

Hate to say it but I find the NB one simpler to read off, and just find it easier to use :x

BTW, any chance of RBY/GSC ones?

Mega Trickster said:
You're going to make Serebii's head explode if people read this and 2000 people begin to want one =X

People stated they wanted one in the other thread though ;/

Serebii said:
They should be the same really, just with less type combinations which is pointless so use the normal one

The smallest changes will help those who still play GSC/RBY though, like myself. Besides, small changes shouldn't take long adding on to the main battle chart.

Selestius

*~ Toxin Refinery ~*
Wow, great type chart, Joe, but the mebers really didn't need to ask you for one [they could've used Psypoke's....-.-], but reagardless, the type chart looks good, and I hope those who yearned for one got their wish...

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
*Ryan* said:
The smallest changes will help those who still play GSC/RBY though, like myself. Besides, small changes shouldn't take long adding on to the main battle chart.
I'm sorry but no, that'ld just be a waste of space. Just use the damned one that covers everythin for cryin out loud

I can see the use in a G/S/C/R/B/Y chart. For other people, though. Very rarely do I actually play G/S/C, and even when I do, I pretty much know every Type weakness and resistance. I like this one. Nice to look at and a lot more informative than many others like it.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

I fail to see how it's pointless if it helps even the smallest number of people.

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
Thank thar Serebii *Gets a tin can thrown at him*

G/S/C/R/B/Y Would be pwn ^^

Serebii said:
I dont see how it would help at all. It would just be a damned waste of space as it has the exact same information in

Then you could just add, "the same type chart appies to the RBY/GSC era, although there are a few differences. They are as follows..." or some other text based material. Doesn't need to be another chart that covers the same detail as the first. You could just identify the changes by writing them out via text only, rather than even creating another chart for RBY/GSC. Wouldn't use much more bandwidth at all that way :/

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
Mega Trickster said:
...Do people listen at all? Serebii said theres no really big difference between those games and the type chart he made. *wonders why people think Serebii is a miricle worker*....
I heard him =O

Opinions happen you know.