• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You will watch the SM?

Will you be watch season SM?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No! I better going wait 8th Generation!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashton Ketchum

I'd rather go to the side and wait for the 8th generation, where thanks to a backlash against this season and low ratings, are obliged to return the panache from XYZ, make pathos, epic and heroic. And just to make this generation of powerful and elegant, that on such a note could finish the Ash's story! With high point of his growing (he should become copy of Red from Adventures), and there he kissed Serena!
http://www.watchmojo.com/suggest/To...tion+should+become+epic+ending+of+Ash's+story

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
I will be watching SM...Hopefully he doesn't become a copy of Res AKA the blandest character ever.

And he didn't kiss Serena, she kissed him lol.

Janovy

Banned
I will obviously watch SM.

Unlike some people, I don't consider XY(Z) the finale of this anime.

Lunala

Banned
Yeah I'll watch a few episodes just to see if I like it. I probably won't, though.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
For the love of everything that's holy, stop being such a drama queen. If you want to ask people if they're going to watch SM then do it, but quit the histrionics.

Status
Not open for further replies.