• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You'll get my Lugia... when you're prying it out of my cold, dead hands!!

Zachmac

Only the event ones are worth it, if you ask me. I prefer to get people to clone mine, and trade the clones, keeping the original for myself.

Event moves/shinies are more valuable.

Wait what?... Capturing legendaries isn't much of a challenge at all... It's so damn easy makes me want to cry how pitiful these supposed to-be-superior-beings are in the game.... I thought you were joking... Honestly, I never liked the idea of the capturable legendaries... Heck, I hate seeing kids walking around with their legendaries as if they're some kind of highest achievement or something.... Pokemon game world needs more depth in lore and limits of what a SINGLE, PUNY trainer can achieve... It kills the power balance of the Pokemon World game (I don't know if this is the right word)
Quit lying. They're only easy when.....
1.You Hack.
2.You Hack.
3.You Hack.
4.You use a master ball.
5.It's palkia or dialga.

That reminds me...Once I accidentally let a wild ditto I was trying to catch turn into my lv.100 raikou. I almost cried......

Last edited:

Eivana

There Is No NiGHTS!
Not really. I know if I want them I can get them again somehow. Through trading or just restarting the game, there is no big deal there. I never use them... I feel like I am cheating when I use them in competitive battle, and if I don't use them in competitive battle then there is no reason to use them at all.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Depends on how it is I got them.

But because I'm secretly selfish, yeah, I do treasure them. In fact, I wanted to kill my brother for "accidentally" starting over my Silver version because I had a Celebi (that I obtained in a trade). Okay, maybe I felt like wanting to kill him, but I still won't let him live it down.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
The only time I honestly freaked out over a Legendary was when I caught a Rayquaza in Sapphire, didn't save, and turned off the game. What was I thinking...

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Events are Pokemon that I "treasure" if you will, but in-game legendaries not so much. If they're good quality for competitive battling then they're just as good as my other Pokes in the same respect. If not, you can always trade them away or restart a game to get more.

Penguinist Trainer

I treasure all my pokemon, but sometimes I might be willing to make a fair trade.

1 pokemon I absolutely will never trade is my Dialga from pokemon Diamond. In all the years I've played pokemon on different cartridges and different save files, I have never had a battle as EPIC as my battle with Dialga. It was by far my favorite moment in my pokemon career and I will never forget that incredible battle.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
I did actually get that Event Shaymin thinking I needed it for Platinum, but the one in-game works as well, so I just kinda didn't care about the event and long story short lost it forever.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
I love and treasure my Pokemon through and through, but there are some that really stand out, especially my legendaries . . .
Lugia: gave the mosst epic, longest battle of my life in SS. Won't ever forget that.
Raikou: I actually caught him this time around, instead of knocking him out like I did in G/S.
Dialga: I caught him on my birthday last year in pokeball. :)
Giratina: also gave me an epic battle.
I hardly trade and if I do I always regret it . . . but sometimes I can make an exception ;)

Duck Fella

Little Ninja
I'm actually not that keen on legendaries. They no longer appeal to me like they used to.

If I got offered a decent pokemon, or a shiny, I would gladly trade. Unless it was Raikou or Kyogre, only 2 legendaries I like.