• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Young breeder here!

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Hello! Im Gage! Ive been a big fan of serebii, but just recentley signed up for the forums. Im 15, ive been in love with pokemon since my first pokemon red game. I love to trade, not much of a battler, for the main reason i suck, im not good at strategies or putting teams together, but i am excptionally getting better at the whole ev/iv thing. As th etitle suggests i am a young breeder, i have been trying my best to breed for myself, my friends, and brothers. but now ive decided to breed for other people. Now the downside is im not near wifi :( but i have family that does. so the maximum time i should go without wifi is about 2 weeks. or a few days as i have family close with wifi, just dont go to their house every day. But the good thing is, i will have time for requests, as i can get on with my phone and check requests and fulfill the requests with my time i have. I will breed natures, and egg moves. and occasionally i will ev train. I wont breed for ivs. For i am not that far into breeding yet. I will breed one iv though. I hope i can meet some new friends, ill try my best to help! :) :D

Hello, welcome to the forums! You can check out the Trade Forums if you want to trade and breed for others. I hope you have a nice time here! :)

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
Welcome to the forums!

I hope you have a great time here.

These forums are a great place to trade, battle, and talk about Pokemon. If you have any questions or just want to chat send me a message and/or a friend request.

Codeepfly

MyCaruba
I saw that you breed fossil Pokemon . What can you breed for omanyte. I might be interested.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

G50

No longer posting
Hello Gage, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™