• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Young Justice (Cartoon)

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
I'm sure some of you watch this series so I decided to make a thread about it.

There have been 9 episodes on Cartoon Network and episode 10 was leaked out so if you are interested than you can go watch the episodes. Right now the series is in the midst of finishing season 1 although it seems to be frozen till the beginning quarter of 2012.

[IMG200]http://drkronner.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/young-justice-premieres-january-7th-on-cartoon-network1.jpg[/IMG200]

From left to right: Megan Morse (Miss Martian), Conner Kent (Superboy), Dick Grayson (Robin), Wally West (Kid Flash), Kaldur'ahm (Aqualad) and Artemis Crock (Artemis) with some members yet to be added.

So guys have fun discussing the show and what you look forward to from it.

BCVM22

Mm mm mm.

I like the series, I really do, but three dead threads later, my sense is that it doesn't appear to generate a whole lot of discussion here for whatever reason.

Furthermore, board rules aside, if you like the series and wish to see it continue beyond the in-production second season, don't encourage people to hunt down the episodes online, encourage them to actually, you know, watch the episodes. On cable. When they air. So the viewership counts.

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I am pumped for Zatanna and Wonder Girl, as well as The Joker to appear. Invasion looks really, really good due to the teaser poster that was released.

Episode 10 was really, really great and finally set the mood for the rest of the show. I think it's about to get really, really serious.

Also, do you guys want to know who the mole is? It was leaked and I know who it is...

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Furthermore, board rules aside, if you like the series and wish to see it continue beyond the in-production second season, don't encourage people to hunt down the episodes online, encourage them to actually, you know, watch the episodes. On cable. When they air. So the viewership counts.

Now now I never said to go watch it on websites. ;) Besides the episodes don't air anymore so thats a bit of a problem.

As for not enough interest in the threads, we will see about that. Who knows? Maybe the 4th time is a charm. Besides episode 11 is supposed to come out this month.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Loving the series so far. Can;t wait until the new episodes start.

Also. Stoked about Zatanna and Wonder Girl soon to be coming, but which Wonder Girl are we getting?

Edit: Nevermind. Researched it and its Donna Troy

Last edited:

BCVM22

Suppose that would make sense, given the timeframe in which they've set this series and their use of Wally, Dick and Roy.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Loving the series so far. Can;t wait until the new episodes start.

Also. Stoked about Zatanna and Wonder Girl soon to be coming, but which Wonder Girl are we getting?

Edit: Nevermind. Researched it and its Donna Troy

I look forward to clashes between Wonder Girl and Miss Martian over Superboy. (If they have them) Nothing like a good old love triangle lol.

I am a bit surprised that it was Donna Troy when I thought Cassandra was more viable but like BCMV22 said, they are using Dick and Wally as Robin and Kid Flash respectively.

BTW is Zatanna going to be a teacher or a member of the team? Her dad John Zatara is in the league but I dunno if she is young enough to be part of the team.

Last edited:

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
From what I've read, I think she is going to have a teacher role like Red Tornado, Batman, Black Canary. . . etc.

And yeah, I figured it was Donna, just wanted to be sure.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
So after starting the series I have to say that Superman is a bit of a douche. I mean it must be uncomfortable and scary having a cloned son but no need to completely ignore the kid.

I'm really wondering how their relationship is going to work out as the show goes on. Conner won't be happy to hear sharing his last name with Supes and I don't think Supes will like it either. In the comics their relationship took a while to form but I hope it happens soon in the show. Probably not until season 2 though.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Zatanna is a kid, as her dad is still alive.

Conner and Megan are going to be together guys, Megan is even appearing in the new Superboy comic. They are probably endgame :x

Also
Is Red Tornado. Woop-de-****ing-do.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
I wouldn't say Zatanna is a kid just because her father is alive. Her father looks pretty old you know.

It would be boring if Superboy and Miss Martian ended up together with no conflicts or strains in their relationship, although that has happened a few times already thanks to Artemis.

Has it been confirmed that Red Tornado is the mole or are you just guessing? I assumed that it could be one of the Young Justice members or a mentor. Artemis is the most suspicious but Superboy might be spying without realizing it. If Kid Flash was the one I would laugh my *** off. If its not one of the team members then Red Tornado was my first guess since he watches over them.

Vernikova

Champion
So what do you guys think of the series so far? Any idea on who the mole might be?

I just guess that it's Aqualad. There's nothing really backing it up from the point where I'm at (episode 7) but Artemis seems too obvious to be the mole.

As for the show, I like the show a lot. The animation is really great and I like the voice actors. If I had to point out a flaw in this series, it's that it's a little difficult to follow but that might just be because they're using characters that I've never heard of before such as Artemis and Miss Martian as well as the fact that I'm not very knowledgeable of the DC universe.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
So far I like the series. It has some refreshing things, Superboy has some serious attitude issues. Robin has some teamwork lessons to be learned. Aqualad is refreshing as he has some powers that set him apart from Aquaman. The series could go a long way. I am happy to see a hero cartoon on tv again.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
I just guess that it's Aqualad. There's nothing really backing it up from the point where I'm at (episode 7) but Artemis seems too obvious to be the mole.

As for the show, I like the show a lot. The animation is really great and I like the voice actors. If I had to point out a flaw in this series, it's that it's a little difficult to follow but that might just be because they're using characters that I've never heard of before such as Artemis and Miss Martian as well as the fact that I'm not very knowledgeable of the DC universe.

I'm in that camp too. Artemis just seems like too much of a Red Herring. They are making it so obvious that its her, only for them to turn it around and say its someone like Batman.

As for who it actually is, I couldn't hazard a guess.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Omaigawd, Crispin Freeman! Only the first episode has aired in Canada and it's built up an interesting premises so far.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
So what do you guys think of the series so far? Any idea on who the mole might be?

Let me guess, it's one of Green Arrow's sidekicks? Either Speedy or Artemis, right? ...I'm guessing.

Actually I haven't kept track of the series. I don't even know what happened to Speedy.

Last edited:

Venomfang

Perky Goth
I thought this got cancelled.