• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Young Justice is back

SmartD

Episodes of Young Justice is back and new episodes are on Saturdays. Today's episode reminds me of that Justice League episode when the grown ups disappeared.

They take too long to show new episodes, what's up with that?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Nice to have the show back.

Today's episode reminds me of that Justice League episode when the grown ups disappeared.

I think there was an old comics!Young Justice story with a similar plot.

They take too long to show new episodes, what's up with that?

It's CN screwing the schedule. But there was also another problem: the first season wasn't completed by the time it premiered.

I'd say it was just a fusion these two issues.

Vernikova

Champion
Yup, I enjoyed this episode a little but not very much. I'm not the biggest Marvel fan so I didn't care much about what he was doing. I dislike the new opening but hopefully they'll switch it out for something else. Or they won't.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
What time do they show Young Justice I missed today's episode. Since it's on a Saturday and on Cartoon Network I'm guessing like at six....

Vernikova

Champion
10:30 AM EST with some DC shorts

terminoob

The Underdog
So glad to finally have it back. That wait was awful. If CN didn't already give the go-ahead on a second season, I'd be worried that the hiatus + Saturday morning slot meant it was ending (sort of like Sym-Bionic Titan), but that's thankfully not the case.

The only thing I didn't like about this episode was
That stupid helmet coming back again. I'm so glad Nabu possessed Zatara, because now we don't have to see it pop up all the time with the characters being so scared to use it (and on that note, what the heck was up with that ridiculous anti-climactic scene a few episodes back when Aqualad put it on and everyone was like "OH NO!" and then he just took it off willy-nilly?)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Well, I'll just use some parts of the coments I did in another board:

Nice seeing the series with a bit of focus in some super hero action. The episode was good but It didn't feel like the series' best. Perhaps it's because of all those hiatus kind of breaking the mood....

Minor issues:

- I'll be honest. I still didn't like seeing Zatanna as a teenage. Nor even I like seeing her as a member of the team. It may be because I'm too used to other portrayals of the character but I don't feel like she fits even if she brings some power diversity;

- Even though the part with Zatanna crying was somewhat sad, I think it could have felt more... intense. Not talking that loads of cheap drama should be made, but just a bit more emphasis in the girl's sadness.

Anyway, I'm looking forward the next ones.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Glad to finally have it back. One of my favorite shows right now. About time they have Zatanna join the team, albeit under unfortunate circumstances.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Re: Young Justice Thread and DC comics in general

Well this will be the place to discuss the last half of season 1 of Young Justice. Along with all the DC comics that are have/coming out and when season 2 of Young Justice starts.

So right now there are 20 episodes of Young Justice. 19 aired roughly 2 weeks ago and was an amazing episode.

Episode 20 was good but not as good as the other episodes even if it was Kid Flash's birthday.

Zazie

So 1991
I don't like the Young Justice cartoon, but I would love to check out the original comic (from 1998) because its look like a fun and goofy superhero book.

Batwoman and The Ray are my favorite DC comics being put out right now. Too bad the Ray is selling like ****, I think its nice to have an actual new character for the reboot.

It seems kind of wierd to have a thread about Young Justice and DC comics. Wouldn't Young Justice fall under a general DC thread anyway?

SmartD

Did anyone watch yesterday's episode? The Justice League were discussing about picking new members and there's another Superman clone. I saw the episode today because I missed it yesterday.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
DA DA DA DAAAA

And the plot thickens. Superboy is apparently Half Lex Luthor/Half Superman. Talk about being born under a bad sign.

And looks like we have a new member joining the team pretty soon. Can't wait to see what she brings to the table.

This is easily my favorite show now.

Vernikova

Champion
Did anyone watch yesterday's episode? The Justice League were discussing about picking new members and there's another Superman clone. I saw the episode today because I missed it yesterday.

My favorite part was when they were discussing the idea of kicking out Captain Marvel.

So what's the current superheroes on the Young Justice team?

Robin, Ms. Martian, Super Boy, Zatanna, Kid Flash, Artemis, Aqualad, and the wolf pet. Judging by the commercials, they should be getting another member anytime now.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
I loved that part too. My favorite was when Batman tells Wonder Woman that he knew Captain Marvel's real age. My immediate thought was

"Of course he did, Batman knows everything"

From one of the commercials and the previous episode, Rocket will be joining soon.

GalladeX

According to some leaked toys, the two newest members of the team/supporting characters will be:

The third Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes), and Lagoon Boy.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
So glad to finally have it back. That wait was awful. If CN didn't already give the go-ahead on a second season, I'd be worried that the hiatus + Saturday morning slot meant it was ending (sort of like Sym-Bionic Titan), but that's thankfully not the case.

The only thing I didn't like about this episode was
That stupid helmet coming back again. I'm so glad Nabu possessed Zatara, because now we don't have to see it pop up all the time with the characters being so scared to use it (and on that note, what the heck was up with that ridiculous anti-climactic scene a few episodes back when Aqualad put it on and everyone was like "OH NO!" and then he just took it off willy-nilly?)
I don't think you really understand how the helmet works. The original owner was able to free Aqualad and Kid Flash by convincing Nabu to let them go. When he tried to do it for Zatana Nabu had enough of this crap and released the original owner's spirit so he wouldn't interfere anymore. So Technically Zatara is as good as gone or dead.
Anyways a good episode today with Match (the superboy clone) being introduced and the reveal that the Gurdian is Roy's Uncle. I've actually already watched the entire season already myself and all I can say to the fans is that the finale will be worth the wait.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
DA DA DA DAAAA

And the plot thickens. Superboy is apparently Half Lex Luthor/Half Superman. Talk about being born under a bad sign.

And looks like we have a new member joining the team pretty soon. Can't wait to see what she brings to the table.

This is easily my favorite show now.

Aww man that same origin story? Sheesh no wonder Superman denies Superboy, it must be a nightmare to think that half of you and your worst enemy is in a clone.

Not very happy that they didn't revamp the origin story but I can deal with it.

Anyways a good episode today with Match (the superboy clone) being introduced and the reveal that the Gurdian is Roy's Uncle. I've actually already watched the entire season already myself and all I can say to the fans is that the finale will be worth the wait.

Already?! Damn man, the finale must be good if you said its worth the wait.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
The remaining episodes aired in Brazil and even before our Cartoon Network could air them lol

By the way, I did like episode 22. Nice seeing some focus in Superboy.