• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Young Justice is back

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
I loved that part too. My favorite was when Batman tells Wonder Woman that he knew Captain Marvel's real age. My immediate thought was

"Of course he did, Batman knows everything"

From one of the commercials and the previous episode, Rocket will be joining soon.

I just loved the conversation Batman and Wonder Woman had right after that.

"This being from the person who decided to train Robin at the ripe age of nine."

"I had to do it; he needed to avenge his parents' murder."

"So he'd turn out like you?"

"So he wouldn't."

Obviously, this is not the exact conversation but it was a memorable one anyways.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Just seen the last of the first season, know who the mole is, know the light's first stage of their plan, seen the epilogue and the endings for the characters and season. Truly amazing stuff, probably no one would have been able to guess the true intentions of the mole or who it actually is. For those who would like to know who it is, pm me and I'll tell you.

King91

I'm all fired up!
Strange coinsidence, I was just watching the last few ep's I hadn't seen of series 1 and seen this thread. Anyone got a good link to the finale, the one I have doesn't seem to be loading. :(

Edit: Never mind, found one. :)

Last edited:

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
[video=youtube;EmAoYTYsKrQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmAoYTYsKrQ[/video]
Well for those who know Season 2 will start right up real soon. Small teaser for it.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Still somewhat annoyed of seeing that Lagoon Boy seems to be a new major player.

Anyway, nice seeing Blue Beetle III being used.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
I liked today's episode. It finally confirmed many secrets about Artemis' past and there was Artemis x Kid Flash shipping. (Not that I love it too much, but this episode made me love it.)

I especially loved the beginning with that villain I affectionately call "Evil Spider-Man." Is that guy just an obvious reference to The Spectacular Spider-Man or is he actually in the DC Universe?

GalladeX

I especially loved the beginning with that villain I affectionately call "Evil Spider-Man." Is that guy just an obvious reference to The Spectacular Spider-Man or is he actually in the DC Universe?

This guy?

Nope, he's a comic character. He's one of Batman's minor enemies.
It probably is a shout-out though, especially since Black Spider has the same voice actor as Spidey in TSSM.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I did like the small Arrowette cameo in the beggining and how it hinted Cissie may become an archer hero in the future of this universe.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Still somewhat annoyed of seeing that Lagoon Boy seems to be a new major player.

Anyway, nice seeing Blue Beetle III being used.

I don't know who Lagoon Boy is, but the idea of seeing Blue Beetle on Young Justice is nice. I don't know the character well but have heard the name crop up a lot after reading up on DC Superheroes's histories. Happy with the young justice couples get together, though I am not looking forward to more members being included (I will be absolutely destroyed once Warner Bros. announce Wonder Girl will be apart of the group...)

BTW, has anyone seen the new designs for the second season yet? I don't have a link for them, but Robin looks a lot like Damian in terms of his hair and how he has a hood, Aqualad has an all-out black suit with short blonde hair and M'Gann has an all black suit with shorter hair and, um...shown to be more attractive :D I think the all black suits are meant to reference the whole 'Invasion' theme of the second season, not going to spoil any of the plots or the final episodes, but they are truly epic and bring a lot of possible plot twists for the series. The way Young Justice is going, and despite some of the new voice actors, this series is looking much better than the justice league series and some of the DCAU animated series, though that may just be me.

SmartD

I saw today's episode. The Spider-Man look a like was amusing.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Absolutely LOVED the episode. Cheshire is so damn sexy. It should be illegal. I missed her sooooo much.

Lol. Was that Josh Keaton voicing Black Spider?

And things have gotten a bit more interesting too.

Takeo

Lol. Was that Josh Keaton voicing Black Spider?

And things have gotten a bit more interesting too.

I loved that xD
btw with the word 'mole' being used so much in the show, i was thinking, couldn't everyone have a reason to work against the team
M'gann with Queen Bee, Superboy with Luthor, Artemis with her dad?

not of their free will obviously, more like brain washed, used

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
I honestly hope we find out that red arrow is the mole. He is skilled enough not to be there and yet still get information. This might also explain why he did not want to join at first. If he joined after the mole how could he be the mole

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I honestly hope we find out that red arrow is the mole. He is skilled enough not to be there and yet still get information. This might also explain why he did not want to join at first. If he joined after the mole how could he be the mole

You may be onto something there ;) The true identity of the mole will blow everyone's minds.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
You may be onto something there ;) The true identity of the mole will blow everyone's minds.

Bet you that the mole is Super Boy or one of Kid Flash's souvenirs

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Bet you that the mole is Super Boy or one of Kid Flash's souvenirs

How much do you want to bet? Or do you want to promise something on the forums that is crazy and slightly stupid? Because I know I am feeling fairly confident about this :D

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
How much do you want to bet? Or do you want to promise something on the forums that is crazy and slightly stupid? Because I know I am feeling fairly confident about this :D

Nah, when I said "bet you" I said as a figure of speech. Anyway I am not 100% sure if I am right since Super Boy being a mole is too obvious, and I like him. Also Kid Flash's souvenirs being a mole could be just a red herring.

BCVM22

Because this discussion rapidly approaches the limits of inanity, here is the identity of the mole. It is factual. It is not a prank. You can believe me or not believe me, I don't much care, you'll see when the episode airs in a few weeks:

[spoil]Red Arrow - Roy Harper - is the mole. He also isn't actually Roy, but rather a clone grown in Cadmus to infiltrate the ranks of the heroes and programmed with a strong drive to join the Justice League, explaining "Roy's" distaste at still being treated like a kid sidekick in the first episode. As a clone, he's also programmed with a shutdown command, which Sportsmaster is seen using to access information about the team and the League that "Roy" has unknowingly gathered for him.[/spoil]

There's more to it, like who exactly the mole (and his/her handlers) are reporting to and why, but that's elsewhere.

pokemaster3394

Whew, thank goodness I'm not the only one who loves this show! And I know alot of you have already finished up the last few eps, but I'm takin my time. I especially wanna see how things go at the site where the Flying Graysons were destroyed, savor Rick and his nephew, my favorite member of the team, not to mention the effect it'll have on him when he returns. :D And then of course, the next two eps since they will hopefully shed some light on a few things, especially who the mole is. Have to say, the more I watch this series, the more I like it and the more intriguing it becomes :D It always leaves me with mind boggling questions at the end of each episode. And even more so, I have to know if Wally and Arte will be in the next season. I keep hearing about Rob, Miss M, Supey, Aqualad, the mystery Lagoon Boy and finally The Blue Beetle. But what about Arte and Wally!? I gotta know if their gonna make it through to the second season or not!

Last edited: