• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Young Justice is back

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Next episode things get kinda complicated and screwed up man. Nice lead in to Invasion Season though.

Takeo

rewatched it in English!
those last 6/7mins were brilliant
they should have had this episode and the next episode together, mini movie style :/

SmartD

I saw today's episode. It was action packed and it had another shocker.

[spoil]Red Arrow was cloned and the bad guys have the real Red Arrow.[/spoil]

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Great final episode. I can't wait to learn what the Light had Superman and the other five doing for 16 hours.

BCVM22

I can't wait to learn what the Light had Superman and the other five doing for 16 hours.

The second season is subtitled "Invasion" and that appeared to be a boom tube that the six unaccounted-for members arrived from. Hmm...

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Wait the final episode was on today in english? Now I don't have to watch it in portugease :D I feel bad for Red Arrow now, but look forward to seeing the original Harper return soon. Anyone heard about the new members coming next season? The likes of Wondergirl, BeastBoy, Logan Boy, Batgirl, Blue Beetle and several other characters will be joining the team, and new villains will be appearing including Lobo and several others. The original young justice members have also been redesigned, Robin looks a lot like Damian with the hood, slicked hair and swordy-pike he wields, Aqualad is wearing an all black battle suit and looks seriously badass and Miss Martian is wearing black instead of white and had a haircut while her body form looks...Older ;) They all look seriously awesome and I cannot wait until Invasion :D

EDIT: Interesting note. Superman and the other five whom were unaccounted for in 16 hours, aside from Flash, they were the original founding members of the justice league in the old DCAU. Oh how I love these references :D

Last edited:

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
The second season is subtitled "Invasion" and that appeared to be a boom tube that the six unaccounted-for members arrived from. Hmm...
Now that you say it, I can't believe I missed that.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
A new trailer for invasion is up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEZqFOFJ2EU

Just take a look what awaits us:

http://oi42.*******.com/flebl4.jpg

More pics:

http://oi43.*******.com/352ks50.jpg
http://oi43.*******.com/zx0bae.jpg

I'm somewhat surprised it's Cassie instead of Donna, but I'm still happy seeing WONDER GIRL in this show.

This new season has become 1000x more exciting to me!

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Just take a look what awaits us:

http://oi42.*******.com/flebl4.jpg

More pics:

http://oi43.*******.com/352ks50.jpg
http://oi43.*******.com/zx0bae.jpg

I'm somewhat surprised it's Cassie instead of Donna, but I'm still happy seeing WONDER GIRL in this show.
Well she is more well-known and I would think holds a bigger history, plus she is one of the few that has a link to the original Young Justice team.

GalladeX

Is it just me, or does the Robin in that trailer look very similar to Damian?
And...okay, I'm sorry, but Lagoon Boy? He's...so obscure. Most kids know Blue Beetle know because of B:TBaTB, and a lot of the comic reading fans know Wonder Girl - but, like...Lagoon Boy? He doesn't even have a secret identity in the comics. Why him?

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Is it just me, or does the Robin in that trailer look very similar to Damian?
And...okay, I'm sorry, but Lagoon Boy? He's...so obscure. Most kids know Blue Beetle know because of B:TBaTB, and a lot of the comic reading fans know Wonder Girl - but, like...Lagoon Boy? He doesn't even have a secret identity in the comics. Why him?
Greg is used to using obscure characters and references(Molten Man and Master Planner from SSM) for his episodes. Plus Lagoon Boy was in the original Young Justice. Hell the original Speedy might become Arsenal for a while..
BTW Robin's costume is just Tim Drake's second Robin costume.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Well she is more well-known and I would think holds a bigger history, plus she is one of the few that has a link to the original Young Justice team.

Where did this info come from? To me, she and Donna were kind in the same level, with the only difference being that Cassie's story is nowhere as confusing as Donna's.

BCVM22

It's subjective. Cassie's had the more recent run as Wonder Girl, including her presence throughout Young Justice/Teen Titans (where she still features monthly, no less); Donna was no less prominent up until the reboot, but hasn't been Wonder Girl in a very long time and doesn't presently feature in the DCU, I don't believe.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Well yeah, it's subjective. But given the target audience, they would likely be more familiar with Cassie then Donna, since as mention she been's written out as Wonder Girl for a long while and currently doesn't even exist in the DCNu nor seems likely to ever come back given the situation going on with Wonder Woman.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
It's subjective. Cassie's had the more recent run as Wonder Girl, including her presence throughout Young Justice/Teen Titans (where she still features monthly, no less); Donna was no less prominent up until the reboot, but hasn't been Wonder Girl in a very long time and doesn't presently feature in the DCU, I don't believe.

That's a fair point.

Well, maybe Donna will be used in some form just like what they did with Garth (the first Aqualad in the comics). Anyway, I'm still really glad we're getting a Wonder Girl in this series.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Hm, I feel kinda bad. Young Justice first started airing at a time where I couldn't watch anything so I ignored it and pretty much everything CN had to show. Now I finally sat down last Saturday and watched a episode, it was already far into the series but regardless I loved what I saw! All weekend during my free time I've been looking up old episodes of Young Justice and now I'm hooked on the series. I always love teen superhero series shows and DC usually pumps them out with the likes of Teen Titans and Legion of Superheroes. I can't wait for Saturday to see a new episode.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
The target audience doesn't even realize that there is a difference.
Well given the SBFF shorts, I'm sure they have realize that there is two.