• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Young Justice is back

Vernikova

Champion
Well given the SBFF shorts, I'm sure they have realize that there is two.

I don't know if two different hair colors is really enough to distinguish the two as completely different characters to be honest. I suppose that's just me though.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
The difference in personality will probably make it easier.

Also, Superboy, Beast Boy, Blue Beetle, and Wonder Girl's artwork.
[spoil]
tumblr_m2ya0kcpwn1rpm2dwo1_1280.png
[/spoil]

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I do love Wonder Girl's artwork.

About the others:

Superboy - I like the update they give to his costume. Some details in it kind of makes me remember his original 90's costume

Blue Beetle - It's ok.

Beast Boy - Looks a bit... different than how I see the character, but I'd say it's ok.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Watched the last episode finally. Amazing is all I can say. Superman finally coming around to Superboy. I loved the fights too.

As for Invasion, the designs look awesome. Blue Beetle looks amazing and Wonder Girl isn't too bad either. Can't say I like the Beast Boy costume all that much but I'll give it a chance.

Superboy, Miss Martian and Wonder Girl will probably have a complicated relationship on the team if the directors has Wonder Girl pursue Superboy.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
Also, Superboy, Beast Boy, Blue Beetle, and Wonder Girl's artwork.
[spoil]
tumblr_m2ya0kcpwn1rpm2dwo1_1280.png
[/spoil]

I don't know if it's because I'm used to the Teen Titans version, but Beast Boy looks horrendous and will undoubtedly be the most hideously designed being in this series. Hopefully. The others are okay but Wonder Girl looks really plain to me.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I was never that big on any of Beast Boy's appearances aside from his current DCNu look, so I don't have much of an issue with his YJ look. And Wonder Girl does look quite plain.

Takeo

I agree with Rebecca that beast boys design is bothersome for the same reason that i'm used to the Teen Titan Look but he'll be shape shifting most of the time anyway.
and i do hope that Superboy goes with Wonder Girl direction just because thats what i'm used to i guess, i dont have any problems with MM though.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
This will sound funny coming from the guy who just got into the series last week but I kinda like Beast Boys young Justice design. True I like his Teen Titan design much more but at least this one kinda seperates himself from that version and it gives him a kinda animal like appearance. His name is Beast Boy after all. The tail will have to grow on me. Wonder Girl, Blue Beetle, and Superboy look okay to me.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I hope we got to see a better version of Aqualad's new costume. It seemed to be pretty cool.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
[IMG200]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m31owrEdVA1qks3qbo9_1280.jpg[/IMG200]
[IMG200]http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m31owrEdVA1qks3qbo12_r1_1280.jpg[/IMG200]

Link.
Looks like there was quite a time skip, so we really may be getting Tim as Robin.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'm more surprised the time skip can be bigger than what could be expected. I have mixed feelings about it because I think the current time frame still had much potential to be explored.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Its kinda weird to have Nightwing in invasion since Dick is 13 in season 1. Maybe thats a super young Nightwing at age 16 or something. It can't be young justice if the team is filled with 20 something year olds.
Tell that to the Teen Titans who had lots of members well beyond their teens in the comics. I think the time skip is well played actually. The light needs time to step up it's Phase 2 from the looks of it. They were willing to take years to set up their first Phase considering how long Speedy has been a sidekick to Green Arrow.

SmartD

I saw Young Justice: Invasion, it was neat. There are some things I don't get like what happened to Kid Flash and Artemis during the time skip.

terminoob

The Underdog
I'm excited beyond words for Blue Beetle to be in the team. Really like Beast Boy's new design, too; the tail, admittedly, is a bit weird, but I really like it for some reason. I always felt like his design in Teen Titans was sort of lacking, and I really like that this one is more out-there.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
[spoil]Too bad Zatanna and Rocket are on the Justice League now. Rocket was part of the Team for only two episodes, while I thought Zatanna's relationship with Robin (now Nightwing) could be explored much more. And I wonder what happened to Aqualad, Kid Flash, and Artemis. Hopefully they didn't die offscreen or in that Young Justice: Legacy game, that would be a horrible way to kill off half of the original Team. (The six people I consider the original Team, anyways, despite MM and Artemis being introduced later than the four members of the original Team.)

So, despite my initial concern, I thought this episode was pretty good. I sort of disliked the time skip, but I guess the writers needed a good excuse to introduce Wonder Girl, Blue Beetle, Lagoon Boy, Bumblebee, and Beast Boy, as well as turn Dick into Nightwing. [/spoil]

And, yes, I did fix that spoiler tag.

Last edited:

BCVM22

It's not terribly likely that any of them "died offscreen". We're one episode in after a five-year jump. Give it time.

You might also want to check your spoiler tag if you're that concerned.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
[spoil]Too bad Zatanna and Rocket are on the Justice League now. Rocket was part of the Team for only two episodes, while I thought Zatanna's relationship with Robin (now Nightwing) could be explored much more. And I wonder what happened to Aqualad, Kid Flash, and Artemis. Hopefully they didn't die offscreen or in that Young Justice: Legacy game, that would be a horrible way to kill off half of the original Team. (The six people I consider the original Team, anyways, despite MM and Artemis being introduced later than the four members of the original Team.)

So, despite my initial concern, I thought this episode was pretty good. I sort of disliked the time skip, but I guess the writers needed a good excuse to introduce Wonder Girl, Blue Beetle, Lagoon Boy, Bumblebee, and Beast Boy, as well as turn Dick into Nightwing. [/spoil]

And, yes, I did fix that spoiler tag.

I basically agree with this. I just got into the series and already time skips and changes happened. They could have waited a bit but I did enjoy the episode and new members. Though I am looking forward to explanations of a certain new couple. But overall I enjoyed the episode of the new season.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Well that was "jarring" to say the least. I felt like I was hit with a ton of new info with little time to be able to process it. Opening with Super Boy and Miss Martian was nice, but then we get hit with Bumblebee, Beast boy, Lagoon Boy, Blue Beetle, and a new Robin right afterward. Not to mention how odd it is seeing Nightwing and Robin in the same room. And seeing M'gann kissing Lagoon was just crazy. What happened between her and Super Boy?

Totally cool that Zatanna and Rocket joined the team, although I wish we had seen more of Rocket since she was only in 2 episodes.

But still. It was a nice introductory episode. Liking most of the new characters we finally get introduced to Herald, something I was waiting for in the beginning of Season 1. Really can't wait to see the rest of the old team.

And what has Cheshire been doing for the past 5 years?