• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your 2011-2012 classes

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Jameson1 said:
1 class is all you need to know: ORGANIC CHEMISTRY *dun dun duuuuuun*

That's what everyone says, but I'm digging it so far. Of course, I haven't had a test yet, so I could be wrong. Anywho, this semester, I'm taking Organic Chemistry I and its lab, Microbiology, Genetics, and Public Speaking. Next semester will probably be Organic Chemistry II and its lab, Calculus I, Cell and Molecular Biology, Analytical Chemistry lab, and... I don't know, hopefully I can sneak my way into some writing class or something.

My academic progress makes so much sense.

Centurai

My school, frankly, has no idea what it's doing when it comes to schedules. We have A days and B days so high schoolers end up in middle school lunch and vice versa; eighth graders have just been given Biology. I am in 9th grade, and this is my schedule (A days = odd #s, B days = even #s)

1 - Honors Biology
2 - Business Technology
3 - Humanities History
4 - Spanish III
5 - Humanities English
6 - Geometry
7 - Marching Band (Tu, W, Th)
8 - Health (M/F)

My schedule is incredibly similar to GrizzlyB's...
This semester I'm taking Organic Chemistry I and its lab, Cells and Proteins and its lab, Film Studies, and some university-required seminar thing on utopian societies. Oh, and racquetball.
Next semester I'll be taking OChem II plus lab, Organisms and Ecosystems (plus lab?), Calculus I, and some English or Psychology course.

Jameson1

Mes amis
There seem to be a lot of Bio or Biochem majors here

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
My high school that I`m going to just this year started using the trimester terms. The schedule I have for this first trimester which ends on October 28th is this.

1st period - Spanish 1A
2nd period - English 1A
3rd period - Intergrated Science 1A
4th period - Word Processing A
5th period - Algebra 1A

The only thing that I thought was weird on my schedule is that I have gym lunch period in the third term. I`ll tell what I have for second term when I start it on Halloween and the third also when the term starts.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
There seem to be a lot of Bio or Biochem majors here

That's because biology is the most awesome subject ever. /biased

This semester I'm taking Microbiology and its lab, Human Development, Sociology, and some math class for health sciences. The last class is kind of a joke. We're doing like 8th grade level math right now. I don't know why I didn't think to take the exam to test out of that class. Next semester I start clinicals and am taking nothing but nursing classes because that's all I have left for my other degree.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
1- Drawing I
2- AP US History
3- Math II
4- Painting I
5- Chemistry I
6- American Literature
7- Composition II
8- French II

Sometime between then and Oct 23rd: Some Microbiology factors and probably some other evaluation factors. I don't really keep in mind exactly what we're protecting and I'm too sluggish to discover the complete routine right now.