• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Arguement is Invalid!

shadow_zoroark

Think They Saw Us?
The Mayans said so... even if I don't believe it myself, the Mayans haven't been wrong yet... I don't think.

42 is the meaning of life, and if you get this reference you are amazing.

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
4g are expensive, your point is invalid.

I get the reference- the hitchikers guide to the universe!!!

Minecraft is epic!

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
I'd like to say invalant but I can't :( though spicky-eared pichu is slightly cuter

A shiny ninetails is considered sapphire

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Ninetails isn't a pokémon, so you must be mistaken.

Holocaust victims did not deserve their fates.

your argument is invalid because his face was not important

im am a dummy head.

Zarthos

Breeding Fanatic
The only thing that looks better shaved would get me slapped by a mod for mentioning. =p

Rome was not built in a day.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
It's possible to build a small-scale model of Rome in a day. Your argument is invalid.

Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves.

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
Invalid! Abrahan Lincoln died before the Slaves were ever free. He didn't even care about them he just wanted to keep the North&South together. He never payed much attention to the slaves.

John Wikkes Booth assassinated Abraham Lincoln.

Cutty

Forever now
There are many abraham Lincolns, which one? Invalid.

1+1=2

-Nator-

Invalid, they force you to go to the dentist and spend money on something that isn't your fault (unless it is your fault, but not for some people).

Breaking a mirror really is bad luck.

Cutty

Forever now
Only your grandparents who believe that. Invalid.

Our planet earth is round.