• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Battle Tower Team?

Vatti

The One and Only
I was wondering if anyone had any really good battle tower teams that have gotten really long streaks? I'm starting to train for mine but i already see some faults.

Forretress
-Spikes
-Double-Edge
-Explosion
-Protect

Tyranitar
-Rock Slide
-Roar
-Curse
-Sandstorm

Typhlosion
-Thunderpunch
-Earthquake
-Flame Wheel
-Smokescreen(Filler)

I already see a weakness with Aerodactyls and Shuckle. Basically just spikes and sandstorm. Then i keep roaring and weakening the other's team. Then i rock slide and DE and explode then i clean up with typhlosion. So, anyone got any awesome teams out there? Or any advice on how to make mine better?

I don't really like the Battle Tower much, but if I did, my team would probably be Empoleon, Magmortar and Roserade.