• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your best deal in GTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

John The Greek

Event pkmn searcher
Well,everyone knows GTS but how do you feel about it???
Do you belive that is a horrible place with millions of hacked pokemon or an ideal place to trade your pokemon??

Also which is the best deal you ever made??
Write below which pokemon did you get,what's special with it (is it shiny-event-etc),what did you give in exchange,what made you take this pokemon (a matter of luck-an item-etc)

NOTE: You can write more than one good deal but please order them!!!

My best deals:

1)UT Wishmaker Jirachi-I gave a Celebi for it-I get it because it had a Ganlon berry and it was at Lv.5 so thought that it was event.
2)UT Ageto Celebi-I gave Celebi again-I get it because mine had very bad stats and this one was at Lv.10
3)Shniy LEGIT Deoxys-I gave a Deoxys Lv.100 for it-It was 30 lvl and was shiny,I didn't know that it was legit!! I was lucky!!!
4)Distand Land Raikou-I gave a Suicun-it was a matter of luck because I didn't know that it was event
5)Distand Land Entei-I gave a Regirock-I was one more time lucky,I simply put my pokemon in the GTS and I get this :)
6)Distand Land Suicune-I put a Rayquaza on trade and someone gave me this!!!
7)Channel Jirachi

After all I LOVE GTS!!! I consider myself very lucky,but it's not only luck which help me!!! If you know about the event pokemon (level,items,etc) you can maybe find some good deals!!!

Last edited:

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

My random Spearow for an UT Shiny Deoxys

also, my Arcanine for an UT Shiny Aerodactyl

MudkipFan

<3 Games Section
My top 5 best trades (I have done over 20)

I gave away a lvl 80 palkia for a lvl 100 dialga!

I gave away a lvl 73 lucario for a lvl 88 shiny Swampert I LIEK SWAMPERT!

I gave away a lvl 97 giritina for a lvl 89 shaymin

I gave away a lvl 53 Infernape (not my stater pokemon i got this from a trade a week before for my dex) for a lvl 100 torterror (Which i also needed for my dex, i managed to get another for a bad trade and breeded 'em, yeah i knowm i could have got a turtwig, didn't think of that)

DUH DUH DUHHHH.....I gave away a level 23 togepi for a level 100 arceus! OMG! OMG! OMG!

CHARIZARRRD

Butter Trainer
ive done only a few trades. best was:

my lvl 100 milotic for legit moltres

Tyrant Tar

My best:

my newly-hatched Spiritomb for a Machoke (which promptly evolved into Machamp)

2 Pokedex entries! Yay! :p

ForeverFlame

I got a legit, untrained 10th anniversary Celebi on one of the first days of the GTS. That was before there were as many hacked Pokemon. Nowaways it's nearly impossible to get legit Pokemon like that.

It was probably cloned, but I don't care. It's still amazing.

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
I've got two
My lv:37 empoleon(not starter) for a lv:1 japanese rotom
My Lv:1 Spiritomb for a Movie regigigas

Electric

A level 100 shiny Shinx for a Chimchar :eek: but I hated it, so I traded it for a level 1 Turtwig.

My brother almost got a level 90 shiny Uxie for a Dialga, but it had to be level 60 and he couldn't level it up on time.

CHARIZARRRD

Butter Trainer
i almost got a level 10 mew for a level 40 turtwig.

i saw the offer got my level 36 turtwig (i don't remember why i had it) and went to the elite four. by the time it was level 40 though, it was too late :(

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I traded a random Golem I had been training on my team that I didn't like and replaced with Rhyperior for a Feebas.

Oh, and a bred Rotom for a Level 100 Yanmega.

Wow... everyone else's trades make mine seem really bad.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Thread moved to My DP Games

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I gave away a lvl 53 Infernape (not my stater pokemon i got this from a trade a week before for my dex) for a lvl 100 torterror (Which i also needed for my dex, i managed to get another for a bad trade and breeded 'em, yeah i knowm i could have got a turtwig, didn't think of that)

DUH DUH DUHHHH.....I gave away a level 23 togepi for a level 100 arceus! OMG! OMG! OMG!

With the last trade...if it truly was GTS, which is what this thread is about - it's a hack. The only Arceus in existence is the Japanese event Arceus, which has the classic ribbon.

Also, I'm sure there's a rule against using spoiler tags like that...

itachi95

shiny hunter
Believe it or not I got a UT WISHMKR Jirachi with a salac berry for a Bidoof on the GTS.

razor fire

With the last trade...if it truly was GTS, which is what this thread is about - it's a hack. The only Arceus in existence is the Japanese event Arceus, which has the classic ribbon.

Also, I'm sure there's a rule against using spoiler tags like that...

Yeah, Arceus can't be traded on GTS no matter what. You can't find one nor receive one.

You've got too many spoilers dude, and Arceus can't be obtained on GTS so you're lying.

I actually got a Real Legit Hadou Mew on the GTS for a staravia. I can't believe how lucky I was on that one. :)

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
My best are my two MYSTRY mews i got, both UT and legit.

Mudkip&Torch

Pokemon Coordinator
1. I offered a simple, level 70 bad-natured Rayquaza, and I obtained a fully EVd (in atk and speed), level 100, Adamant Rayquaza. :)

3. Obtained a 10JAHRE Lugia

4. Obtained a Eulalia Mew

5. Obtained a Saikyou Dragonite

6. Obtained an Aura Mew

Also got a number of good EV trained Pokes. I could go on and on, GTS rocks. :)

Arande

I've got thousands of trades on the GTS. When saikyou pokes were common on there, I had at least 2 full boxes of them at one points XD Anyways, as for some of the best...

The floatzels I mention in my sig. I've only ever received one hack, which was Crashers :p All of those are form the GTS, legit, and most are foreign. Yay bojeltn and musteflott!

Random shiny scan, I came across a shiny female houndour, ended up being timid w flash fire. All it cost me was any male piplup. Surprisingly had time to breed one. Probably cause it was French and didn't show up without plats "by country" search. (Yay Malosse)

My best to date, I can't remember what I put up to offer, but someone sent me: Shiny female hasty typhlosion, lv 100 EV'd 255 sp att 255 speed, 31 sp att 25 speed IV, nicknamed "ablazing" or something along those lines (japanese)

Status
Not open for further replies.