• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your best memory of Pokemon.

ebevan91

Getting my GBC/Blue/Red/Yellow on my 8th (I think) birthday. Which will be 15 years ago next Saturday (the 8th).

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
This is not exactly my best memory, but it's still a very good moment.

And that's when I discovered how EV's for Pokémon that I use in Pokémon battles work. That helped me become better in Pokémon battles. :-D

Last edited:

Sempiternal

Temptation
Best memory?

Probably opening the case of my first pokemon game, Pokemon Diamond and inserting the game card into my Nintendo DS.

Illusione-Tempus

Best memory?

I guess finding a Feebas tile after randomly mashing the arrow buttons n Mt. Coronet.

And then the Milotic I obtained from that moment has left me. Still, the moments I had with her were the best moments of my Pokemon life.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Playing my first Pokemon game (Yellow) at the height of the Pokemon craze. I have lots of fond memories of playing with my friends and cousins, bringing my GBC to school and battling and trading back and forth, and so on. I'll also never forget when my beloved Pidgeot became my first level 100 Pokemon. I was so proud of that accomplishment.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
watching the Pearl introduction for the first time after keeping myself updated with its japanese stuff as well as its local release date. Its the only generation i was ever 100% a part of as i was too young to fully play RBY and GS (i would just play around with my brother's copies) and rse is when i joined in on the fun albeit a bit late. and since then i was over pokemon in the BW days and just recently got back into it in B2W2's lifespan. now ive kept up with xy but after realizing my 3ds no longer plays regular ds games, i sort of gave up on it completely after realizing i csnt even transfer my precious White and White 2 mons.

Probably the first time I beat the league in Soulsilver.
This was the first league I beat since seriously getting in to the games, so, yeah, I was pretty happy when I finally beat Lance and his three Dragonites. :)

Also, another one is probably when My Emboar on White got to level 100. That was a pretty memorable time, since it was my first legit level 100.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Finding a random shiny fearow. If I remember right my grandma had just died and getting a shiny cheered me up just a litttle.

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
Beating Cynthia on Pearl for the first time

Time and time again she beat me, but finally after many attempts I beat her. i actually cheered out loud. That's how happy i was.

TinyTorchic

Sister of Talonflame
I remember when my very first Pokemon game arrived, which was HeartGold and then after many attempts (because I was really bad at Pokemon then) finally beating Lance at the league. :D

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Getting my Yellow game when I was 6. I remember my dad gave it to me and I passed the whole night, until 5 of AM, playing it. Until he got home and we got back to our home. We didn't had a car that time. So, the the new day was beginning, the sun was just coming out, and I was playing my Yellow game. Great times!

Kalosian

So long
I have many memories from all the years with the franchise (not just from the games, even if most of my memories are from them), but my number one best memory will have to be from when I beat Black for the first time. Everything about the game had surprised me in a very positive way up to the end, and the credits music was epic beyond words, by far the best from the main series to me. It showed me that the game had been everything I had wanted it to be, and I had finally gotten back into a game series that I loved but had been afraid I had lost forever. And this was not the end, but rather the start of the most enjoyable generation in the series for me so far.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
The first time playing Pokemon diamond and hearing route 203's music for the first time. That was the most relaxing song I ever heard in a video game. I can never forget that moment. It's so special to me.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Probably when I actually buy the games themselves. Yeah, I have great memories during the playthrough of the games like evolving my team, beating tough opponents, and overall raising tough little battle monsters for amazingly fun game play. But for me, nothing beats the memory of going into the store be it Best Buy, Game Stop, or Circuit City (when it was around) holding the game case in my hands, and buying the thing just imagining all the new different things I will get to do with new Pokemon. That is the greatest memory of all for me.

Oh, and buying the Pokemon Adventures graphic novels. That's another great memory XD

Finally finding the Sky Pillar in Emerald. It took me MONTHS IRL time and 400 hours ingame time to find it. A friend finally told me where to go...

bailey.ga

Probably one of my first, I was sat on the train to visit my Grandfather, organising my Pokemon cards and making sure my shiny Ninetales was on top. It seems like nothing special, but I always loved that memory because of the fun day I had (it's also the first memory I have of supporting Sunderland, my grandfather bought me the shirt for the 98 season)

cantavanda

Blue Rose Princess
When I was about to catch dialga in Diamond, my two best friends came over and we catched him together, the day after we had a fantastic day full of legos and playstation and pokemon. I'll always remember that moment.