• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

your best pokemon dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

tombux

my one is i found a forest full of tutwig and grotle then i wroke up:(

HoagiethePokeBreeder

Poke’veteran
I actually had one a while back, (like 5 years ago).

I was in a futuristic grassy area, and I was battling a cool trainer. (Or Ace Trainer)

I remember that my Poke'balls were clearish blue.

I also remember that I used Ampharos and Teddiursa, but nobody else ; for when I threw my other Poke'balls, nothing came out of them :(

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
We've got some real hardcore pokemon fans here in serebii....

Anyway i had a dream about pokemon. Long time back. Dont remember what it was about.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
wow i had one like when i was six

There was a forrest with hybrid pokemon but know i dont remembere it mostly now its all about school and stuff.

I dreamed I was in church, then Primal Dialga crashed through the wall and warped me to another dimension. I woke up after that.

hmm i have dreamt about them alot. But... I cant relally remember them.
probarly fitted into my conquer the world dreams

eonmaster_457

I don't usually have them, but once I dreamt about a new Pokemon that seemed to be a mutated Cresselia, and when I fought it, it was shiny! xp

Obviously, I woke up in a bad mood.

KetchupO

tωisted
Haha awesome thread xD

When I was younger, I always dreamt that one day I'd find an Eevee by the side of the road xD

No Eevee, to this day...

Status
Not open for further replies.