1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Your Best Pokemon Movie?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by JasonChu, May 16, 2008.

1. Hooray4Homestar

Hooray4Homestar Don't die, ketchup!

Spell of the Unknown. Definitley. I loved that movie for such a long time. I loved the plot, the characters... the only thing I would've changed was how much time Team Rocket got on screen. I would have extended that. If it wasn't for the sad parts making the plot such a good one, I might have changed that, too.

My second favorite is Power of One.

Then would come the first movie, since that one is such a classic to me. I remember how excited my brother and I were when it came out to America!

2. NovaNight

NovaNight Eternally Eternity

Hummm, My favs are Pokémon 2000 and Pokémon Heros. Lugia, the lendary birds, Team Rocket and the weight watchers, the shippyness, the storyline and the birds for 2000. As for heros, the Master Quest theme song, the Latis, the 3d and the touchy ending ( it involves Latios for those who haven`t seen it ). Just 2 good flicks.

3. aerisLana

aerisLana i cannot believe

My faves are Jirachi: Wish Maker, Destiny Deoxys, and Pokemon Heroes. One thing that I like in all of them is the setting. My most favorite plot in all of those 3 has to be the plot in Pokemon Heroes. And... the best soundtrack goes to Jirachi: Wish Maker. (Make A Wish)

4. storymasterb

storymasterb Knight of RPGs

I loved ranger becuase of the really good music in the end (and I kind of liked phantoms chatot) but the best bit is where Manaphy hatches becuase the egg lands in Mays hands and theres a second where nothing happens and then it starts glowing and I thought what now. then jack (the ranger guy) gos "give that to me" and then you have this bit where ash, max, phantom and the ranger are all fighting to get to the egg. meanwhile the egg hatches into Manaphy and then the fight stops and ash, max and jack all run over to may and phantoms going on about how he was going to hatch manaphy. the funniest bit is when team rocket get heart-swapped and they try to do the motto and they get to meowth and then its like, no this isn't working and they leg it to the balloon.

5. Rufinito18

Rufinito18 mE Entertainment

1 and 2. Rest weren't as awesome.

2000 = best

6. ~Mesprit~

~Mesprit~ *Summertime*

3. Lucario and The Mystery of Mew

2. Power Of One

1. Mewtwo Strikes Back

The First Movie probably will always be my number one. I love the plot, the characters, the music and I keep good memories in my heart. "Mewtwo Strikes Back" is the maturest pokemon movie I have seen. All problems Mewtwo had suit to our world very much, I only feel mad because the Birth of Mewtwo were cut from the Movie.

I like "Power Of One" because the feelings Misty had to Ash have been shown very clearly. She was so jealous when Melody was flirting with him - that was cute^^ I like Melody and the plot also isn't bad. Nothing very original but still good, however the ending is like a big ball of sugar ><

Finally - Lucario and the mystery of Mew. It's one of my favs because I like the story of friendship between Aaron and Lucario. I was finally able to meet personality of Mew closer too - now I think that it is a pokemon who feels little lonely, so every time when it has a chance for good fun with other pokemon - it plays like a little child. I like the music too, it's very romantic. Too bad the Lucario died, but he finally joined to his master- somewhere in the heavens.

7. the master123

the master123 Ive Gotta bad feelin

Has to be lucario and the mystery of mew.

8. Gladeshadow

Gladeshadow Well-Known Member

The first movie and yes i know most have said this but it was the first pokemon movie i ever saw and i still love it. The music, the story and just everything. I never get bored of it.

The power of One once again it had a great story and great music.

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. My mum hated pokemon and i told her to give it a chance and watch this...so she did and she was very impressed. She expected it to be cheesy and very childish but said it had a great story and the final bit where Lucario is standing with Aaron and eating chocolate is so sweet ^_^

Last edited: May 17, 2008
  9. Nukenin Master

Nukenin Master 0_0 --> o_o

My favorite is Mewtwo VS Mew and my second favorite it's Lucario and the Mystery of Mew ^^.

10. Noheart

Noheart The Abysswalker

^took the word right out of my mouth... or fingers..?

11. Short Wing

Short Wing Home of the Braviary

As you can probably guess, the 8th movie Lucario and the Mystery or Mew, because it indroduces the awsome Lucario and the concept of Aura, which is now used in the anime.
    But, actually my favorite one was the fourth: Pokemon 4ever, the voice of the forest, because the Johto region was my favorite and star'd my favorite legendary - Celebi
    I also liked Ranger, Heroes, Spell of the unkonwn and the Power of One, what can I say, I like 'em all.

12. plopagon123

plopagon123 Perfectly Imperfect

My Favorite:
    Pokemon Movie 2000

As a Pokeshipper, why shouldn't I like this? I mean, it had a Pokeshipping hint (Sadly, I guess it was only in the dubbed version of it), that very moment when Misty said "...and Ash is never really alone 'coz he's got... me". I guess I can consider that as a hint. Another reason is that it showed one of my most favorite Legendary Pokemon, Lugia. And the way, the battle was done made me love it as well o.o... maybe not.

Well it's mostly because of that Pokeshipping hint that made me love it. What can I do about it? It's a Pokeshipping hint, why should Pokeshippers hate it? ¬¬

13. EmeraldLeafBlade

EmeraldLeafBlade Well-Known Member

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, The Rise of Darkrai, and Jirachi Wishmaker. I personally love them all, both those are my favorites so far. I loved the Lucario movie so much that I watched everyday for almost a week after I got the DVD, and I saw the Japanese version months before. I dreamed about The Rise of Darkrai the night I saw it. Jirachi Wishmaker is just pwnsome in my opinion.

;038;~EmeraldLeafBlade~;152;

14. slm2

slm2 Loose Cannon

100% The First Movie!

15. Apollo527

Apollo527 First Gen Trainer

I would have to say Luario and Mew or the new Dialga and Plakia movie.

16. Conversed

Conversed The Blue Eyed Master

The Sea Temple
    Great story
    The animation was really great
    It feels special when you're under the water : ) (In the movie that is)

Darkrai movie was awsome aswell!

17. Charizard_Trainer88

Charizard_Trainer88 Pokemon Master

the first one is still a classic to me ....plus i watched it on my bday :D i turned 10 and was so excited to watch it lol

18. All of them were terrible and repetitive.

I guess the Jirachi one was better than the others though.

19. Forretress Fan

Forretress Fan Let's Go

Best one so far is the Darkrai one, I love Darkrai and the battle between Dialga and Palkia, pretty cool.

20. I wanna watch that, but it's kinda embarrassing to watch a Pokemon movie when you're 17.