• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Best Pokemon

EonTrainer

PEW PEW
Always have my shiny latias with me. Not really strong (at all because its not ev trained) but its my favorite pokemon of all and I caught it without hacking and soft resetting!

Last edited:

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
in d/p dragonite in r/s/e my sceptile in frlg my venusaur

Pyrotechnet

Aviator Guy
In DP, Buizel. One day when i was waiting for a honey tree i leveled it from 26 to 56. AND NO WAY IN HELL IS IT GOING TO EVOLVE!

IchirakuRamen

That guy with a hat.
My best currently is my EV trained Slaking, guaranteed to be able to withstand anything and 1 - 2hko most

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
Probably Dragonite, Butterfree, Eevee, and/or Togekiss. Oops, and Blaziken, haha.
But most probably Dragonites been all around.

Princess Kilvas

Pichu collector
Must....catch...pichus!!! =P
But I like using my Naruto (Jolteon) and my Rock Lee (Hitmonlee). XD

Gengar Fan

I just recently finished EV training my Swampert and it's doin great in Wifi. It's definately one of my best.

Zudeda

dragon trainer
my lv 100 dragonnite and my lv 100 latios

jorisw

My level 100 latias It has killed many arceuses now

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
Well, Inferno my Infernape is my best pokemon, I've trained it and during the training time, I got attached to it, and because it's precious to me, I don't want it to lose in a battle, therefore I taught it moves that cover it's weaknesses.