• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

your best spot to lv up in pokemon

tombux

well.....

i say at pokemon league..

Elite 4 for the 1st and 4th gens.

I transfer a easy to beat/high leveled person to the Viridian City battle facility in 2nd gen.

In 3rd gen, I clone several Lv100 Memento Latios and repetedly fight them in my secret base.

Mt Battle for Colosseum and XD.

m190049

Local psychopath
Route 228. (The Desert Sandstorm)
Against Ace Trainer Ariana
Constant use of Vs. Seeker...
Her Level 59 Chancey gives TONS of EXP.
TOONSS.

She's the trainer right under the left gate.
After you battle her (or if she doesn't feel like battling), just go straight up (past the gate) back and forth three times. That nets you just above the amount of steps needed to recharge the Vs. Seeker.

If you also battle the Black Belt near her, together, you'll get 14,541 EXP for each pair of battles.

Edit:
Oh yeah...
See here.

Last edited:

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Pre-E4, Iron Island is a great place to train in DP. As long as you don't complete Riley's sidequest, you can fight with him the wild Pokemon that give pretty decent EXP. (such as Steelix), you fight two at a time and Riley doesn't take any of the EXP., AND he heals you after every fight.

rukario590720

Dont hate.Appreciate
Pounding the Elite Four with strong backup Pokemon in the 3rd Gen.

yes. that is how i also quickly lv. up. in the 4th gen there is a trainer with 3 lv. 55 gyarados. that is also how i quickly train my pokemon.

Route 228(sandstorm place)

Ace Trainer at the top left of the route, with an Amipom, Chansey(most Exp giving by any pokemon in DP) and Rapidash

Darkrainer

RPH Elite Trainer
I always train at the Elite Four over and over, or go to the Battle Area and fight random trainers. I'm completely reconstructing my team in Pearl and I have to train a lot.