• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Biggest Chains with the Pokeradar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
My records changed again;).

Shinx-62(1 Shiny)
Togepi-54(2 Shinies)
Ponyta-53(1 Shiny)

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
My 1st place is Buizel, 15.....
Im probably the worst chainer in PKMN.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
My 1st place is Buizel, 15.....
Im probably the worst chainer in PKMN.
No that's my siter: highest chain is 6 XD

mine is 82 (3 shiny togepi's) and then 42 (no shiny hapiny's) and then 39 (also no happini shinies)

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
my video of me getting a shiny starly using the pokeradar, you can see my record for my chains. Just click here to see the video, then pause it at 59 seconds to see my record. My record is this. Pineco at 74, Absol at 73 and Tauros at 61.

Cutty

Forever now
My newest record would be 61 chain w/ Bagon. Erased my third record in Pearl w/ 60 Eevee, lol.

1. Beldum 69
2. Togepi 65
3. Bagon 61.

I accidentally killed the first shiny thats why it ended w/ 61. I caught 20 shinies.

akillakai

Skitty - 18

Makuhita - 15

Magnemite - 14

VTUSH

<---Hatched
47 snubbel
46 nidorino
44 weepinbell
i got shinies from these too :)
ive also got many many other chains in the 40s as well but couldn't be bothered to get that many shinies.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
*sigh* 11, 9, 8. All with Wurmple.

But it was fun while it lasted. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.