• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your biggest Mistakes in Pokemon

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
What are your biggest mistakes in pokemon, that cost you the match, Lost a pokemon, or others fails.
Allowing a freaking gifafarig to setup to +6 with agility & swords dance & baton pass to... Shuckle. Got swept so bad...

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Running into a Shiny Fearow after I wasted my last Pokeball on a Natu when I knew I was low on Pokeballs.

coolioness

That is Mahogany!
training a dunsparce in colluseum and thinkin it would evolve, it was horrible, i was 8

Alex048

Master of the Mind
After spending 16 hours EV training, I accidentally released my Milotic that I transferred from my first Sapphire playthrough. Luckily, I remembered that the game doesn't save automatically, so I shut off the game almost immediately.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Restarting my Sapphire when it had my first ever shiny, a Magikarp. I was 8 at the time, and I still regret it.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
I occassionally make mistakes, so I don't have a "biggest" one.

Geekachu

Restarting my first ever team in Pokemon Gold, because I was told they had Pokerus and places like the Soul House made me think they were going to die :/ Typhlosion, Pikachu, Poliwhirl, Machamp, Togetic, Dragonite... I'll miss you guys.

Jak2551

~SHARK FIGHTA~
What are your biggest mistakes in pokemon, that cost you the match, Lost a pokemon, or others fails.
Allowing a freaking gifafarig to setup to +6 with agility & swords dance & baton pass to... Shuckle. Got swept so bad...

is that even possible? lol ouch! My biggest mistake was trying to 1HKO a T-tar useing my :579: to Focus Blast him. >.< 3 misses in a row, and he finally took me out. Focus Blast has got to be the worst move ever, it literally misses 4/5 times I use it!

Geekachu

Sometimes it's good, however other times it can be a bit of a b**tard. I love Reuinclus :D

And also wasting a load of good TM's on my Leafgreen, i.e. I got over excited that I had a Slowking, and I used my TM Psychic on it -.-

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
A few facepalm-ish wrong moves in battle tower...
Like using Aura Sphere on a Froslass...

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
not having electivire on my team when I got swept epicly by a gyrados. if you check my youtube, you'll see the vid.

Suffice

Defying the odds
Running into my first shiny, a Buneary, and realized i didn't have any pokeballs....
Trying to use Aura Sphere/Earthquake Vs. a Gengar (I guess i had a bit of brain damage when i decided that was a good idea.)

Foxyvulpixie

thug life
Doing a new game in Pokemon Black (on 3rd gym leader) and realize you have to save. And then realizing you have to delete your old file in order to save >_>; (I don't get why we have to do that).