• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

your bishie

why you like it because...

• cute

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • strong

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • gangsta

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • dont know

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • dont really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@
post here about why you choose any pokemon as your bishie and why you choose it.mine is mew because it is cute

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Unown, simply because he's a little cutie and my favorite Pokemon. He's just teh smex.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Togekiss is just so plain awesome and it has so many uses. Special sweep, wish pass, flinch hax. Para something. It just plain rox. Oh and its cute :D Just imagine looking up into the sky and seeing a togekiss go past, knowing all is well and happy...

Microground

Ground Trainer
I cant be bad when i think of my shiny pachrisu. I can only be happy. Just look at one. How could you even think of hating it.

Princess Reina

lalala....
I like to think about my Lucario. He is a poke macho; strong, handsome and his personality is darky. I feel jealous of Cynthia who also has a male Lucario^^ Lucario`s personality is similar to personality of Mewtwo. Both are outsiders^^

Gliding Girl

nyanyanyanyan
Alot of people her don't really have a bishie and just sayig there fav pokemon.
Or claiming it is but is not and some one elses.
Like Microground you can't have shiny pokemon as your bishie.

Last edited:

Microground

Ground Trainer
Alot of people her don't really have a bishie and just sayig there fav pokemon.
Or claiming it is but is not and some one elses.
Like Microground you can't have shiny pokemon as your bishie.
No I like Pachirisu shiny or no shiny. I'm just say that i have one. I adore dawn's Pachirisu. It relaxes me and makes me calm and quite. It just so CUTE. and i don't care what anyone else has to say about it.

Dark FireBird

Ah ha!! ♪
microground, what gliding girl means is that if you haven't claimed a bishie in the bishie claiming thread, then it's not yours. you can't just randomly say a character is yours if someone else already has claimed it. it's nothing to do with your fave pokemon, or what pokemon you have in-game.

buizel is my pokemon bishie, since he's just so cool. and pucca is my cartoon bishie since she can kick everyone's butt and never gives up on her love! ^_^

Gliding Girl

nyanyanyanyan
microground, what gliding girl means is that if you haven't claimed a bishie in the bishie claiming thread, then it's not yours. you can't just randomly say a character is yours if someone else already has claimed it. it's nothing to do with your fave pokemon, or what pokemon you have in-game.

buizel is my pokemon bishie, since he's just so cool. and pucca is my cartoon bishie since she can kick everyone's butt and never gives up on her love! ^_^

Exactly what I mean.Pachirisu is my pokemon bishie.So if you wanna bishie you have to calim it but it has to be approved before its yours.