• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

your childhood dreams, what i wanted to be wen i grew up.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
every kid has them, childhood dreams of what you want to become when you grow up.
to be honest i allways wanted to become a firemen when i was a kid, i watched this old TV show at the age of 7 starring some firefighters and their adventures.

EDIT:
damn type error-_-

Last edited:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
When I was a kid I had one goal. I always had one line.
I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS....

Last edited:
I wanted to be a paleontologist.

I led an amateur excavation though. When I was 12 XD
I found a jawbone near a river that was close to the house of one of my friends. So we started digging. His brother and some of his friends also helped us and we dug up a complete skeleton of a wild boar. It was probably a few hundred years old as no one ever saw wild boars there.

i wanted to be a cartoonist, an astronomer, a cartoonist again.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
By now, I've forgotten what I want to be.

Profesco

gone gently
I wanted to be a cartoon character.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Okay being serious when I was a little I wanted to be a comedian or a lawyer. Strange for a kid right? WRONG. I was always correcting or defending people and everyone was always lawl your son is going to make a great lawyer. As for the comedian part, my sarcasm always worked wonders on the family but never to others. Both stopped when one got my *** kicked and the other never went through with strangers.

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
I wanted to be an Archaeologist, then a Soldier, then Author, Illustartor etc

i even wanted to own a corner shop at one point >_>

but now im set on one thing. Professional drummer. although if notm then a Music Teacher

Haruka

Banned
I changed what I wanted to be almost every week. A few of the ones I remember are farmer, video game designer, amusement park operator, policewoman...

I wasn't a very decisive child.

Vetnarian, Civil engineer, Doctor, scientist, chemical engineer.

Yeah those jobs aren't for me anymore. I'm more of a socialite type person, so my job is going to involve me and people.(not that the former weren't social)

Spirst

I am not a crook
I've had multiple childhood dreams. I've wanted to become a:
-veterinarian
-cartoonist
-comedian
-anthropologist
-writer

My current dream is to become a paleontologist.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
I wanted to be a cartoon character.

Don't rush me, it's hard making the device function without destroying the universe. We already lost Thundercats...

I always wanted to be a zoologist. I dropped that dream for a humble career as dominator of all humanity...

...and the owner of a tea shop.